Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Apr 2014 at 5:41 PM Last edited by chachablaize : 13th Apr 2014 at 5:16 PM.
Seven weekdays, Seven daughters CHALLENGE
Backstory:
You just got a letter. Your grandpa Bill died, and your the one who gets his huge mansion. Once you hear the news you pack your bags and move in to his beautiful mansion near a city you don't know. The mansion is beautiful and you are sooo exited! You live a week in your mansion once you realize this is to good to be true. In the basement is a very long hallway with locked doors. Seven locked doors. That monday the first door opens. There is a scared young girl in there... And that moment you realize your grandpa was a horrible man.

Your grandpa got this mansion from another man, but that old man was cursed, and so was his mansion, and his seven daughters. Every day of the week a door opens and a girl comes out, behind the door is a tiny little "house" with just enough stuff inside to survive. The girl can come out from 00.00 o'clock till 00.00 o'clock the next night. Then the next girl is able to come out. You can't come in to their room. But the curse has a terrible way to cure it. To release a girl she has to give birth to two baby girls and raise them to teens. Then she is allowed to move out, but she has to leave one of her daughters. You will be raising the firstborn son because he is going to take your place once you die, and so on, the other sons will be killed immediately. And by immediately I mean once you are in the same room as them. Their mother can hide them, and once the mother is able to raise a son to a child without you noticing the curse is cured also and the girl can leave. She can take all of her kids. But here is the tricky part; you can't play as the girls.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soooo, that was a long story, wasn't it?
Here are the rules and stuff:

1) You have to make 1 male sim (YA/A) and 7 female sims (T/YA) (If you have Twallan's Woohooer mod: make the girls teens and the male young adult/ if you dont have that mod: girls young adult and the male adult) otherwise the "scared YOUNG girl" part doesn't make sense...

2) You are NOT allowed to play the young girls, you can only play the male sim. (You could try to make the girls boys and the man an woman if you really want it, but that would make it 100 times harder.)

3) Your male sim can NOT have any kind of (romantic) relationship with any girl, someone else is allowed, but does make it harder.

4) The build mode rules:
- You decide how you build the mansion, make it pretty or ugly (the story says beautiful, but who cares?) ,big or small (who cares?) , or anything you prefer...
- In the basement you HAVE TO make a "long" hallway with seven doors, every room behind that door has to:
- Have exactly the same size/shape/furniture. (colour schemes may differ)
- Have 1 bathroom with : 1 shower/bath, 1 toilet, 1 sink, 1 mirror.
- Have 1 bedroom with : 1 night stand, 1 single bed, 1 closet.
- Have 1 room with : 3 counters, 1 sink, 1 refrigerator, 1 oven, 1 litter bin, 1 couch, 1 bookshelf, 1 TV, 2 baby chairs, 3 baby beds, 3 (baby) toys.
- Have any lamps. (as less/many as you desire)
- The room can't have any more furniture, (unless you have Ambitions EP then you can have a washing machine etc.) you may have less.
- Anything in the room/house has to be cheapest of its kind.
- Front door has to be locked. (unless its the day the girl can come out.)

5) The one weekday that the door to a room can be unlocked, only the girl inside can come out, her children have to stay inside. The girl also can only leave on her weekday, if both of her daughters aged up far enough, but she has to be aged up to a YA herself to be able to move out...

6) You can do this in 2 ways:
- The good guy way. (let the girls get as little as possible kids, as close to their aging up to YA as possible)
- The bad guy way. (let the girls get as many kids as possible)

7) It will be required to have a mod that lets you have more than 8 sims in a household

There are no restrictions to creating your sims or mansion.

Goal: Getting all the girls back their freedom, by letting them raise a son without you noticing.

Tips:
-Name the girls after the weekdays they can come out
-Don't get your male sim a job, (because you are allowed to use money cheats)
-At midnight you are allowed to clean up rooms (testingCheatsEnabled true, and then clicking on any mess while holding shift and > object > delete object. (Doesn't work with dirty counters, showers, etc. Just to clean up dirty plates, baby bottles, etc.)
-At midnight you can also "clean up" the girls' inventory.
-Midnight is also a good time to unlock/lock the girls doors.

I really hope you like my challenge, this is the first one I made. If there is another challenge out there like this, I didn't copy it. (on purpose) I really hope this challenge works, I haven't tried it out. (having some trouble with my starting up my sims)
Have fun xxx

***EDIT***
I forgot to mention a view things...
-NOBODY (but the firstborn son of every generation) goes to school
-Both daughters have to be aged up to their teens for their mother to be able to move out
-The mother can take any one of her daughters, but only ONE, and if she managed to keep her son, she can take him, (changed the part above because it would be pretty easy to completely cure the curse...)
-If you really want to you can let your male sim have a romantic relationship with one of the girls, but he has to be one of the firstborn sons (I don't think you'll stop at the first generation...) and he can only have a relationship while his father is still alive, once his father dies he has to quit the relationship.
I also added a goal (what your trying to let happen to win the challenge)
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 12th Apr 2014 at 5:46 PM
Hehehehe, forgot to mention the kids don't go to school...
Instructor
#3 Old 12th Apr 2014 at 6:11 PM
Hmm.. it's interesting. Different. I like it. I think I'll try it once I'm finished with some other challenges.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 12th Apr 2014 at 6:27 PM
So, just to make sure I get this right, when the first kids is old enough, the mom takes the youngest and leaves?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 12th Apr 2014 at 7:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lop90804
So, just to make sure I get this right, when the first kids is old enough, the mom takes the youngest and leaves?
both kids need to be old enough and then you can choose which one she takes
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 12th Apr 2014 at 8:07 PM
Hmmm I might actually try this one. Very interesting!!

Sims for for life! My opinion doesn't really matter but I like to share it anyways. :)
simblr
Test Subject
#7 Old 14th Apr 2014 at 4:50 PM
When the girls are let out on their day, can they leave the lot and have a relationship with someone other than the dude or do they have to woohoo with the guy?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 16th Apr 2014 at 4:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tonythetiger
When the girls are let out on their day, can they leave the lot and have a relationship with someone other than the dude or do they have to woohoo with the guy?

They are supposed to do the woohoo stuff with the guy, but you can change the rules if you want to...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 16th Apr 2014 at 4:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Luckytin5
wait! When in the end the girl isn`t able to take all of her children, when will she(of the child) able to move out with the whole family, when will challenge end?

The girl can leave with all of her kids when she is able to raise one of her sons to a child without the male sim noticing, the challenge ends once all girls are able to raise a son, and leave the house...
Test Subject
#10 Old 30th Nov 2014 at 11:21 PM
"You will be raising the firstborn son because he is going to take your place once you die, and so on, the other sons will be killed immediately. And by immediately I mean once you are in the same room as them. Their mother can hide them, and once the mother is able to raise a son to a child without you noticing the curse is cured .
Goal: Getting all the girls back their freedom, by letting them raise a son without you noticing"

How you you know about the son with out the kids being able to leave the room and you not being able to enter it?