Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Apr 2014 at 5:00 PM Last edited by HeyItsEmily : 15th Apr 2014 at 2:53 AM.
The Twisted Cinderella Challenge-Sims 3
On the night of the ball Cinderella's fairy godmother failed to show. Cindy didn't make it to the ball and as she continued to slave away, her heart turned black. She became mean spirited and hungry for revenge. Meanwhile her stepmother remarried a good natured man, who greatly influenced the evil woman and cleansed her soul of the dark forever. But the stepmother was embarrassed about her first marriage and her actions toward Cinderella so she instructed Cindy to stay out of sight, locked away in the attic forever. She didn't want her new husband to ever hear of Cinderella in case it would drive him away. The two step sisters were also influenced by their new father, although not as much as their mother. They each found themselves boyfriends who were sweet and kind. Neither of their new partners heard of Cinderella either.
So Cinderella was left to her own thoughts in the attic and spent her time scheming. Her soul was now as black as her stepmothers once was as she plotted her revenge.

Aim- to split up the couples and eventually kill off everyone in the house.

Sims-
Cinderella/Cindy (young adult)-can look however you want, could be typical Cinderella or you could make her clothes darker to match her new personality.
Traits-must have mean-spirited, evil and flirty but the rest is up to you

Stepmother (adult)- be creative! Can be ugly or pretty
Traits- must have good, dislikes children, and friendly. The rest is your choice but no evil traits!

Stepmothers new husband (adult)- should look innocent and kind
Traits- must have good, friendly, charismatic and neat

Stepsisters (young adults)- should look similar to each other and similar to their mother
Traits- should include friendly, snob, slob and excitable

Stepsisters boyfriends' (young adults)- should look good natured
Traits- should include friendly and good. For the rest just get creative!

House-
The house must be big with expensive furniture and must have the following-
- An attic for Cinderella-must have cheap furniture. Remember to include a fridge and an oven as she's not allowed out of the attic when her stepmother and stepsisters are in the house.
- 3 bedrooms, 1 for the stepmother and husband and 1 for each of the stepsisters and they're boyfriends.
- Kitchen
- Living room

Rules-
- You can only control Cindy- you are not allowed to click on anyone else unless it is to cook food or clean the house (for this you must use one of the males)
- Before you start you must use a cheat and set Cindy's relationships with the stepmother and stepsisters to full red
- Stepmother and stepsisters must have jobs
- Cindy can only leave her attic when stepmother and stepsisters are out of the house
- Cindy must firstly break up the stepsisters relationships first and then the stepmother. Then she can start to kill off people. She can do this by putting in a hidden torture chamber and starving them or setting a fire next to them etc.

You've won the challenge when you've broken up all the couples and killed off everyone in the house

This is my first sims challenge so please give me some feedback and tell me want you think!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 14th Apr 2014 at 5:14 PM
It sounds really fun! My only question is how does she break them up if she's not allowed out of the attic when they're not around? Wouldn't they need to see their boyfriends/husband cheating to want to break up? I know there's the "ask to break up with ____" interaction, but does that wok with people in the household? I haven't tested so I wouldn't know.

Other than that sounds like a pretty well-thought-out challenge! I'll have to try it out after my current challenge!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Apr 2014 at 8:37 PM Last edited by HeyItsEmily : 20th Apr 2014 at 10:13 PM.
Default Breaking them up...
Quote: Originally posted by Mindina
It sounds really fun! My only question is how does she break them up if she's not allowed out of the attic when they're not around? Wouldn't they need to see their boyfriends/husband cheating to want to break up? I know there's the "ask to break up with ____" interaction, but does that wok with people in the household? I haven't tested so I wouldn't know.

Other than that sounds like a pretty well-thought-out challenge! I'll have to try it out after my current challenge!

The "ask to break up with" interaction does work I have tried it now Hope you try this challenge