Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Apr 2014 at 8:18 PM
Sims 3 challenge: The Werewolf Challenge
Hello! My name is kaitsims, and I have a new challenge for the sims 3 that I thought of the other day. It's called the Werewolf Challenge. The expansion pack "Supernatural" is required for this challenge. If you don't have the expansion pack, maybe you can install mods to get the affects.

Challenge Summary:

You start off with four sims: a fairy, a witch (if you want, if you have "Pets" installed, you are allowed to make a black cat just for fun. NOT MANDATORY), a vampire, and a werewolf. The werewolf MUST be the opposite gender of the others, but the wolf can be a boy or a girl, as long as the others aren't the same gender. The werewolf will be the only sim you can play with; you are not allowed to play the others. They all live together on a lot (if you can, buy an empty lot big enough for four small houses to fit in it. Each supernatural will live in one house, or you can buy or build a bigger house and give them each their own room). The challenge is that the werewolf must be the boy/girlfriend of one supernatural, the best friend of another one, and the husband/wife of one. It would look a little something like this: his/her friend is the vampire, his/her boy/girlfriend is the fairy, and his husband/wife is the witch. You can choose what each one will be and which order you will do it. HOWEVER! Once you are starting on one relationship, you can't socialize with any of the others. You may socialize with another one until you have completed one phase. Continue on each one until you have completed all the requirements. I recommend doing the marriage one first, that way you don't marry your boy/girlfriend on accident . Also, when the full moon is up, as you know, the werewolf will transform. When this happens, you may not interact with anyone, not even the relationships that you're working on. Also, they aren't allowed to see you transformed. If they see you, then you have to start the relationship all over again if it's the person you're working on. Don't be mean, just enable the cheat "testingcheatsenabled true" and slide the relationship bar to acquaintance. After that, don't use it again or disable the cheat. Anyway, if you already completed the relationship, then it's ok if they see you in your transformation. If they see you, it means if they're in the same room as you when you are or in transformation (i'm trying to explain this as best as I can, but hopefully you know what I mean?). If you want them to get a job, you can, but there's no point because I'm allowing you to use money cheats (if you don't know how to access cheats, go to your keyboard and ctrl+shift+c in that order. Don't do c first because it will just take a picture.)

Characters:
fairy: the fairy is a happy person, but also a trickster. his/her traits are: "loves the outdoors, Irresistible or flirty, vegetarian, green thumb, and lucky".
witch: the witch is a very mystical person who doesn't get the vampire's ways and may or may not have cursed him/her. The witch's traits are: "bookworm, neat, perfectionist, vegetarian, and proper".
vampire: the vampire is an evil person who wants blood and hatred from his/her allies. The vampire's traits are: "brave, hates the outdoors, Irresistible or flirty, cat person, and evil."
werewolf: the wolf is just a cute puppy dog and wants to be loved dearly. His/her traits are: "excitable, gatherer, shy, animal lover, and angler)

Cheats allowed to use:
money cheats (motherlode, familyfunds, etc.)
testingcheatsenabled true (ONLY FOR THE TRANSFORMATION REASON!!!!)

objective:
be the best friend, boy/girlfriend, AND husband/wife of the vampire, witch, and fairy.

of course, i have a lot more expansion packs. i just chose those traits because i know that a lot of people still don't have too many expansion packs (my mom only has 3!) and I want everyone to be fair. However, if you have more expansion packs, try to see if the traits that come with the expansion have traits that fit the creature (like in island paradise: loves to swim for werewolf and switch out excitable)

thank you for reading! let me know if you tried the challenge or completed it! I think it might be a little TOO easy though. oh well. It would be a good starter challenge then.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 14th Apr 2014 at 8:22 PM
Wow that's soo cute i will try this only a question:If you make houses or rooms for each of them you can lock the room/house that only the owner of that house/room can go inside of it?
p.s Good job and sorry for my bad english
Test Subject
#3 Old 3rd May 2014 at 11:13 AM
This challenge sounds fun, but I don't think you should say exactly what traits to have, because I know that for me, I like to give them the background story I want, not what I've been told to give them. Also, even if people do want to have those traits, not all of them are from just Supernatural and Base Game *Irrestible is from University*. Other than that though it sounds like an ok challenge for someone with a few expansion packs that's just starting out doing a challenge starter.