Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#26 Old 25th Jun 2016 at 9:57 AM
It does not have to be compatible with EA cameras - plenty of uploaded maps are not compatible with EA cameras and one has to use a camera mod to see the whole thing.
The OP just has to make it clear to downloaders that they will need one (as I said earlier, I prefer bigger maps and all the ones I have needs a camera mod, and they all come from MTS).
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#27 Old 21st May 2017 at 7:04 PM
Bumping for the edit. Must have missed this post ^ last time...
Theorist
#28 Old 26th May 2017 at 3:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Jawusa
If you intend to upload it, you'll have to temporarily take out the camera mod for the upload.
Or you have to clearly state that the SC4 terrain requires a camera mod, there will still be simmers who won't download the camera mod though.

So make sure it's also playable without a camera mod. That being said, you may place roads in the outskirts of the town but most of the roads need to be in the center.

You're contradicting yourself.
First you say, correctly, that it's OK to upload if it requires a camera mod as long as she says so in her upload description, then you tell her to make sure it's playable without a camera mod.

chi168, keep using that camera mod. I would guess most of the people still playing this game half-way seriously will have a camera mod installed. The ones that don't are for the most part not the kind of players that download new 'hoods anyway, as they mostly play with the ones that came with the game.
Page 2 of 2