Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Nov 2014 at 10:27 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Roomate Help
Hi, sorry if this is in the wrong section, I couldn't find a better section to post this in.
Anyways, here's the issue i'm having, so my main Sim owns a bunch of Lots (Residental, Venue's etc.) I have 6 other people as roomates on my own home lot, I recently just bought a residental blank lot and started building a 4-story apartment building on it. Now, the option for Apartment building didn't come up, I just built my own custom apartment. I own all the expansions by the way.
I went to that lot after I finished the apartment, and want to move my roomates into that apartment building place. How would I go about doing that? Or better question, how would I go about renting my other "Lots" to other sims so I can just generate more money renting my lots out.
PS. I don't want to lose the home i'm in now just to move my sims. I would like to stay in my house, get more roomates, and have some roomates in the new building I just built.
Thanks
PS.PS how do I change a residental type to Apartments? I only see "Change to Resort" Option.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 23rd Nov 2014 at 12:51 PM
Um,maybe this will help you:http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/f...hp?topic=2455.0
I don't know if it's even possible in game,did you try to find tutorials or something?
http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Penthouse
Read some articles.
Hope I helped you just a little.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Nov 2014 at 3:59 AM
Well, I ended up making it into a "Apartment" But I don't know how to rent it out without moving from my house.
Main reason I want to do this is to just make more revenue weekly.
Thanks for the tutorial though that helped somewhat.