Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Aug 2015 at 12:21 AM
Default Island Paradise lifeguard swim
Here a question that I have to ask it about the lifeguard swimming at super fast speed .Will anyone be doing a mod or script to unlock that swim for regular sims I have a pretty Athlete sims and it sucks that he ace all skill and can not swim that fast.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 4th Aug 2015 at 12:56 AM
I don't think Lifeguards swim any faster than normal sim. But correct me if I am wrong.

I work for a living, but I don't necessarily live for a working.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Aug 2015 at 1:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tomomi1922
I don't think Lifeguards swim any faster than normal sim. But correct me if I am wrong.

When they are between the level at 5 or 6 they have a super swim that special to them.I try the lifeguard career and reach level 10 and quit but the swim mod returned to noraml
Alchemist
#4 Old 4th Aug 2015 at 1:51 AM
Making a tuning mod to unlock the lifeguard swim at level 1 is possible, but you still need to work in Lifeguard profession nonetheless. It needs a scripting mod if you really want it to be available for everyone.

It's so stupid that the ability is gone once you quit the profession though.

Just call me Nikel
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 4th Aug 2015 at 2:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nikel23
Making a tuning mod to unlock the lifeguard swim at level 1 is possible, but you still need to work in Lifeguard profession nonetheless. It needs a scripting mod if you really want it to be available for everyone.

It's so stupid that the ability is gone once you quit the profession though.

Imo, if anyone is able to swim the fastest, it should be mermaids. But it looks like this is not the case. Anyhow, with Master Controller you can speed up your Lifeguard career to level 10 if you want. That helps, I hope.

I work for a living, but I don't necessarily live for a working.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 4th Aug 2015 at 2:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tomomi1922
Imo, if anyone is able to swim the fastest, it should be mermaids. But it looks like this is not the case. Anyhow, with Master Controller you can speed up your Lifeguard career to level 10 if you want. That helps, I hope.

yeah it help but when you want your sim to go for a cross country swim you want to see them go all out not the calm swims and lifeguard job do get a bit boring after a while.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 4th Aug 2015 at 2:39 AM
lifeguards do have a different swimming type, it's like a long arm stroke instead of a doggie paddle type thing. shrimrod has a mod called 'do the locomotion' that includes this.

http://simsasylum.com/tfm/index.php...-with-swimming/

you have to register to the site, but it's free (and worth it!)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 4th Aug 2015 at 3:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by christmas fear
lifeguards do have a different swimming type, it's like a long arm stroke instead of a doggie paddle type thing. shrimrod has a mod called 'do the locomotion' that includes this.

http://simsasylum.com/tfm/index.php...-with-swimming/

you have to register to the site, but it's free (and worth it!)

thank a lot I was looking for this for the longest time