Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Jul 2015 at 9:08 PM
Default Make a Plumbot in Create a Household
Hey
I was just wondering if there are any mods that allow me to create a plumbot while making my household without having to make the family first (Kinda like how you can start a family off with Cats, Dogs, and Horses in Pets EP)
P.S. are there also any mods that allow me to start with baby animals, cause i have pets (and all the EPs)
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 1st Aug 2015 at 5:41 PM
For plumbot I do not know.
But someone posted a solution for kitten or puppies. I have not tested it myself yet, but it sounds like it could work.
First, you must find a kitten or a puppy in your town. A neighbor will adopt one for sure, or you might as well already have one. Using NRaas Master Controller Mod, or simply testingcheatsenabled true, bring that kitten/puppy in CAS (Edit In CAS)
Once there, add this pet to the sim bin. It will be added as a baby...so whenever you create a new family in CAS, you'll be able to choose this baby pet amongst the premade sims.
Apparently though, you should not try to change breed for the pet you send into CAS, but maybe once you create your new family ? I do not know. As I said, I never tried this myself.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 1st Aug 2015 at 10:46 PM
I don't own ITF, but from what I heard, Plumbots use their own special Create-a-X, completely seperated from Create-a-Sim and Create-a-Pet, so it might not be possible. I can testify that the solution above works, as while I also don't own Pets, I used it to save a ghost Sim to the Sim Bin, effectively allowing me to create ghosts straight from CaS without needing Supernatural or making them a human at first then changing to ghost with MasterController. I may also have done it with a SimBot by cheating it into CaS. but I don't remember.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Aug 2015 at 8:58 PM
Oh okay
I would still like to be able to have a plumbot in CAS without having to:
A:Set sims bot building skill to 10 and have to deal with the celeberty level and the Pioneer of plumbots unlock
B:Spend ages having to build up my bot building skill
OR
C:Go to the bot emprium and hope they have the right plumbot (Though thats my normal stategy)
And start with baby pets in CAS
P.S. Are there any mods That allow me to start with plant sims (from university life) and/or Mermaids (from Island paradise) like how you can start with witches, ghosts, and genies in supernatural
P.P.S. Any towns similar to isla paradiso (with Dive spots, Ports for houseboats, Resorts, and uncharted islands, etc.)

Help would be very nice!