Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Apr 2017 at 2:24 AM Last edited by Marussia : 7th Apr 2017 at 3:16 AM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Odd Invisible Puppies?
Edit: Actually has all expansion and stuff packs sans Sweet Treats!

Hey there, I believe I still have a save file backed up with two invisible puppies. Created through NRaas, oddly, these are the only two "invisible" and going into CAP any way does load the barn but no animal, and the surrounding areas where you usually can play with the shapes, traits, and coat colors/markings are glitch-blacked. Their icons don't show their faces either. Yet, game unpaused there still is yipping and howling from them. Green diamond above nothing on glitching their icons.

The only thing I can think of is, one of the Pit Bulls (Uncertain who's. Here, or Exchange (a few options)) coat took awhile to load up, but it did in the end. These puppies, result of a mixed breed (2-3 generations from that Brindle Pit Bull) don't even seem to even have a coat.
Yet, a bunch of other puppies created through NRaas with one of those two dogs and rainbow-doggy have no problems… (Testing, mainly)

I may have an image or two of the "Parent" dogs.
If not I'll go grab them now.
In game screenie of one of the invisible pups selected, and yes Reset-Sims doesn't/didn't work (Any Reset-Sim option).

The Mom:

The Dad (according to the game's Family Tree):

One of the invi-pups bunch of siblings (no issues):

Only mods are:
- NRaas
- OneEuroMutt Sliders & Some PharoahHound Sliders (game doesn't have an issue actually playing so far)
- Some of the Ani-Mods on NRaas Wiki
- MTS Mods such as "Awkward Moments and Humilations" (Too fun…), also including "Demonic Powers" Mod I believe.
- Arsil Cantaloupe Auto Soil Plant
- Bludhound's Change At Home After Work & Trait Discovery Fix
- Blyss's cat-stalking-prey-scratch-fun-bladder, dogs-hunting-collectables-destruction-fun-bladder, no-auto-check-new-object 167
- CF's Adults share bed, Cooking Skill at Work x4, Less herb Nausea, Sleep at Work x2, Sleep in Class x4
- Cmar XCAS Tattoo Locations
- Danjaley More Trickortreat 3days
- DCW Future NoAutoSyphonPower
- Dey1 No AutonomousSmustleDance
- DonBabilon_Arboretum_v4_MapTagVisibility+Invest+LotPurchase.package
- DrHouse93_ZombieMod-NoPermanent.package
- Gurra_SunriseSunsetSeasonOffsets_Polar.package
- icarusallsorts_eiffelTowerFrance(NonDefault).package, BuyableSnacks, MakeNectarWithAnyIngredient, MicrowaveFood, PoolLifeguard, SalvageJunkyardObjects, Scolding, ServeMeals.
- jacro_FortuneTellerCareer_moreofasimoleonrewardforprivatereadings.package
- kap_children_can_buy_all_except_drink.package
- kbalt_NoBadPhotos
- LAK pegleg, … LBE_hook_scaleable.package, LBK_FlexFoot_scaleable.package
- Lesbisim - a Gallon (3 puddles).package
- Less Bee attacks_Simmer4Eveer.package
- MailComesMondayThroughSaturday.package
- More Entry Points Version 2 (NRaasCareers)
- MoreVIPCheckInChance30%Flavor
- No Autonomous Pranks [champs-les-sims]
- No Weight Loss From Swimming [champs-les-sims]
- TeenBeard
- velocitygrass_remove_stencils

I think I temporarily removed pet markings to check if it may have been one of them that caused an earlier game crash, but after removing some other mod packages there was no crash.

A question: Will the game read the .sim in SavedSims if I sort them into folders in the folder? I know the Mods Folder can, but...
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 8th Apr 2017 at 12:47 AM
Huh, loaded one of my first saves with those dogs before puppies through NRaas, it showed Rainbow-Dog as male when it's meant to be female, using the testing cheats "edit in cap" did work once.

Anyhow, oddity on those dogs in CAP with black areas. But in game there is no issue with them. The oddities:

same dog, you can see the coat advanced options led to in the second image. However my mac had a recent forced-restart (those are annoying to me more than helpful)

I plan to try and record a small video on loading up the save with invisi-pups.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Apr 2017 at 1:39 AM
Loaded save with invisible puppies, Create-A-Pet no longer glitched but the two puppies are still invisible. Tested that my Sim can pick up invisible puppy, confirmed. Although it looks funny holding not-there-puppy.

And puppies don't have accessories. So, not there… hmm...