Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Apr 2017 at 2:45 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default How to use S3PE for allowing World-specific Beetles/Fish in all Worlds?
I've done this before, I forget how though. Also can't find that tutorial for some reason…

(Sorry again if this in wrong place)
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 15th Apr 2017 at 12:31 AM
Hey, besides the above for Rocks, Insects, Wildlife. I'm also trying to figure out how to tune the empty name list on NRaas with this. S3PE is giving me such errors:

"Some resource names may not be displayed.

Error reading _KEY 0166038C:00000000:9A04BBD3B97097D5
Front-end Distribution: 14-0222-1852
Library Distribution: 14-0222-1852
== START ==
Source: s3pi.WrapperDealer
Assembly: s3pi.WrapperDealer, Version=1402.22.1843.33692, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
Could not find a resource handler
at s3pi.WrapperDealer.WrapperDealer.WrapperForType(String type, Int32 APIversion, Stream s)

at s3pi.WrapperDealer.WrapperDealer.GetResource(Int32 APIversion, IPackage pkg, IResourceIndexEntry rie, Boolean AlwaysDefault)

at S3PIDemoFE.BrowserWidget.CreateNameMap()
-----
== END =="
Scholar
#3 Old 15th Apr 2017 at 3:53 AM
For the first question: if you enter TesubgCheatsEnabled True and BuyDebug On you will find the spawners for each and every world in the catalog, there for you to place on any lot on any world, If what you want is for them to show up between lots. I don't know.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 15th Apr 2017 at 4:03 AM
I do remember once using this to "buy" more options from the stock lists on such as Fishbowl, Aquariums, Terrariums etc. The "Homes" for the collectable pets. - So, my sim could like, buy a chipmunk instead of hoping of one to spawn.

Thing is I forgot what I did exactly for that. XD