Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Mar 2012 at 9:13 AM
What are your favourite school subjects?
Well my favourite subjects are; Information Technology, Work Related Skills ( VCAL), Literacy and Numeracy...

Mostly I like Information Technology because I like computers and technology =)
And I'm mostly interested is Computer System Engineering. I will start to learn more about computers this year or next year... I'm doing a wrong course is Game Creation ( Part of Information Technology) and I'm little bit not interested about that course.

So I will move to Computer System Engineering to learn more about computers =) =D

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Ansett Animation Studios is a subsidiary of RomerJon17 Productions © 2019 - 2020
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 18th Mar 2012 at 11:41 AM
It's great when you can find a field that interests you. Computer System Engineering is more about the hardware, right?

I graduated eons ago, but still remember my classes fondly. In high school and in college I loved French, history, and psychology the most. Choir was fun, too. I had one English class in my senior year of high school, only a trimester, where we were allowed to study a topic of our choice and I researched the history of the English language. Language history is endlessly fascinating. We had records of people reading excerpts in the language of the various eras. I spent my days just listening and reading and came up with a report/presentation at the last minute.

In college, I was lucky enough to take one horticulture class that counted as a science that I enjoyed very much. The teacher wrote the book and he was really laid-back and yet passionate about his topic. Music history was also very interesting. It's amazing how a lens can be focused on societal change through different art forms.

Now I'm working in a high school supporting students with learning disabilities and enjoy the social studies and science classes the most for their content.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 18th Mar 2012 at 12:02 PM
Yes, this topic brings back the memories! ahh what fun I had in some of those classes. My absolute fav though was Design as a subject for 4 years in High School - it was the best subject ever. Not just because I loved the projects we got to work on, but we had the best type of teacher you can get - the easy going one. He was cool with us doing pretty much anything so long as the workload got done. He got upset at us once - and that was due to being stressed (he was working on the set for the school production and was really stressed cause it just wasn't happening the way he wanted it too). Anyway he had a class full of all girls (rare seen as I went to a coed school) and he didn't mind that we would break into the classroom or stay during lunchbreaks or just hide out to get out of picking up trash parades - usually he would join us in this silliness. :D

Although we did get reprimanded once about breaking into the classroom - but he then showed us how to get in if he is "late". Got to love louvre windows below glass sliding windows! If you pry the louvre just right you can get them to open just enough to get a slender girls tiny arm and hand in enough to grab the plastic lock on the glass sliding window and unlock the window. Of course getting the slender girl up high enough was hilarious most days, cause the room was a raised shed - standing about 1.5 meters off the ground and the louvres were on the side which was not on the small porch. Then from there the girl who was wearing shorts climbed in and unlocked the door for the rest of us. Yep we had it figured that we could get into the classroom faster than the teacher could walk from his office to the classroom. Plus we had the aircon running and by the time he got there it was nice and cool. :D

Ahhh fun times!

Oh Noes Not Another Blog! - where you can see my awful custom content and horrible attempts at challenges, storytelling and picture taking.
Not much up there right now, this is only the beginning! :D
Alchemist
#4 Old 18th Mar 2012 at 2:32 PM
Well, my favourite subjects were Romanian, English, Philosophy and Psychology. My hated subjects were all the subjects that had anything to do with Maths. *shivers*

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Scholar
#5 Old 18th Mar 2012 at 3:47 PM
Band is one of my top favorites, of course. I've been a part of band classes for almost 12 years now, if that says anything.

I also love history - especially European and music. I had a really awesome European history class back in my Junior year of high school and I loved it. I don't know what it is with me and being so interested European history. I'm also interested in American, of course. Music history I love because not only is it history, but I am an appreciator of ancient and classical music. My Music History course that I took a couple of years ago really got me into Renaissance music, a type of music I thought I probably wouldn't have thought I would ever listen to.

I suppose I'm also interested in science. As long as I don't have to deal with neither math nor dissection when learning it.

♫ Keeping this here until EA gives us a proper playable woodwind/brass instrument ♫
For now, though, my decorative Bassoon conversion for TS4. =)
Scholar
#6 Old 18th Mar 2012 at 4:18 PM
English was my favorite subject in high school....but that's mostly because the teacher was hot and I liked staring at his butt while he wrote notes on the board. ;D
Scholar
#7 Old 18th Mar 2012 at 5:34 PM
My favorite subjects are biology, chemistry, and philosophy, and those are the subjects I focus my university studies on. I'm also quite fond of English, Russian, choir, piano, art history, the hands-on engineering classes I took in high school, and history (especially ancient history with a strong focus on technological and evolutionary advancement), though I've had bad luck with history teachers.
Scholar
Original Poster
#8 Old 18th Mar 2012 at 8:57 PM
Hmmm......
I remember when I was Yr 8, I was in the classroom, doing Information Communication Technology..
My teacher is an IT and he speaks really funny. My friend told me "He sounds like he was taking drugs..."

LoL

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Ansett Animation Studios is a subsidiary of RomerJon17 Productions © 2019 - 2020
Test Subject
#9 Old 19th Mar 2012 at 11:19 PM
Default Um...
Home economics, or any kind of science especially astronomy
Test Subject
#10 Old 29th Mar 2012 at 5:59 PM
Science and Choir are my favorites.
Instructor
#11 Old 29th Mar 2012 at 6:31 PM
Physics, Chemistry, astronomy, biology
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#12 Old 30th Mar 2012 at 9:41 AM
Hmmm, you're all making me think now. I like most subjects but then I'm that sort of person. I suppose I'd have to say I liked music and geology best at school - I became a musician (before my career change) and as far as rocks goes, just because. I've been thinking of resuming my second degree about rocks ...

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 31st Mar 2012 at 3:13 PM
Best classes? That's a hard one, but I think that my Portfolio Art class was my most liked subject. In my school it is a referred class, which means that a teacher refers you to the class. It was amazing, we could do whatever and the teacher would give us 100's. We did everything.

Also AP English. I'm a real overachever, so I took all AP classes, and the projects were amazing, we had three or two every couple of weeks. And a ton of homework. Yeah, the homework cut into my simming hours.

"The supreme irony of life is that hardly anyone gets out of it alive."
-Robert Heinlein
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 31st Mar 2012 at 8:16 PM
Graduation!
Instructor
#15 Old 1st Apr 2012 at 5:51 AM
I like history class the best, I suppose--Any time period before the 1900s. Currently I'm taking English History, but I wished my school offered Roman history or something D: History exams are the worst, though. It has more memorization than any other subject.

Psychology. I took an intro class last semester. I thought I would enjoy it, but it got easy and kind of boring. Mostly it's common sense to me

♥ ❤ ❥ Tumblr (which I never update) ♥ ❤ ❥
My Blog
Theorist
#16 Old 1st Apr 2012 at 6:04 AM
Courses change over semesters, but so far I haven't found any modules I really like. I suppose my Report Writing & Presentation module I took last semester was decent, but mostly because the teacher never assigned anything- besides the compulsory, well... report assignment and presentation (and only one of each in the whole semester). Other classes taking this course under different teacher didn't had it as easy
Scholar
#17 Old 1st Apr 2012 at 8:30 AM
Free period. That's the only subject that I like.

Hey there! :)
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 3rd Apr 2012 at 10:27 PM
Well, I'm not that fond of school (but I do like learning) and I'm homeschooled, but before I was homeschooled it was, Art (passion!), Music(obsession), and English (I love reading).

♂ + ♂ = ♥ - ♀ + ♀ = ♥ - ♀ + ♂ = ♥
I am a rebel, I don't deny it, but I'm the good kind, the good rebel!
#19 Old 3rd Apr 2012 at 11:19 PM
History was my absolute favorite. I remember reading chapters that we weren't even studying. Funny thing is now that I'm out working, can't recall a single thing!
Alchemist
#20 Old 4th Apr 2012 at 5:11 AM
lunchtime.

"The more you know, the sadder you get."~ Stephen Colbert
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." ~ Jon Stewart
Versigtig, ek's nog steeds fokken giftig
Instructor
#21 Old 4th Apr 2012 at 5:28 AM
Algebra was always my favorite, but I didn't really get past mid-10th grade Algebra since I dropped out. ^^'

Algebra and... probably English/"Reading" class because I've always been close to the teacher of that class.
Or Art Class. My art teacher's name was James Bond (seriously, Number 14 from the top), and he let us talk on our phones and stuff and gave us good grades even if our art was just scribbled onto a sheet of notebook paper.
Theorist
#22 Old 4th Apr 2012 at 5:49 AM
Home time.
Test Subject
#23 Old 8th Apr 2012 at 5:55 PM
Tech ed and art. Gotta love woodshop and almost cutting off your fingers. I also like media class too
Banned
#24 Old 9th Apr 2012 at 1:09 AM
Hmm... I would like Video Tech if we stuck to a project long enough to actually finish filming it!
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 9th Apr 2012 at 3:05 AM
To me school was just like Hell lol and add to that....I sucked at school so badly .

But there were subjects that I did like.....hum well like , mostly good at (which for me mean like) . Languages , french and English were fun classes . I was really really but Really bad at Calculus (Math) yet I was good at Geometry (find the error) . Economie was half-good . The numbers were a pain but I liked making shapes lol

As an adult , I had to go to 'special' school.....and I did a bit of Infographie but my favorite 'special' class would be learning how to use the computer lol Still learning everyday....

we had back then...22 subjects

- Shaar: I only have *ONE*god ! and it's ME! -
- My mind is rpg , My heart is Music and My gender is Art -
Page 1 of 2