Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#51 Old 28th Dec 2008 at 9:46 PM
I have the theme song to this show called Jane and the Dragon...lol.
I'm also kind of ashamed of a couple Miley Cyrus songs I have on there. =D.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#52 Old 28th Dec 2008 at 11:04 PM
I'm ashamed to say I've got Katy Perry's I Kissed a Girl on my iPod. lol
and like 3 Relient K albums *hangs head in shame*
#53 Old 30th Dec 2008 at 1:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rabid
I have "Guy Love," "Welcome To Sacred Heart," and "Turk, I'm Dominican."

i have those 3 and the "Everthing comes down to poo "

haha
Mad Poster
#54 Old 31st Dec 2008 at 12:30 AM
The Moldy Peaches, A few High School Musical 3 songs and the gummy bear song lol...what? it's catchy.

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
#55 Old 31st Dec 2008 at 12:36 AM
Why be ashamed if it's on your iPod? I have the original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle theme on mine, and I love it. I've got plently of songs that could be considered embarrassing but I don't think they are. I also have 44 Disney songs from old Disney movies.

E.uphony - Jane & the Dragon is a hilarious show, my mum watches it, and yes the theme is catchy.
Forum Resident
#56 Old 31st Dec 2008 at 12:36 AM
Uuuh, I've got some Liza Minnelli and a Sesame Street song on mine... XD
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 31st Dec 2008 at 12:38 AM
The Final Fantasy X album. God, I am such a nerd.
Also, I have like ten brittney spears songs. -_-

edit: Oh, and how could I forget I have the Sims 2 Freetime theme? haha I dont care what anyone says that song is KICKASS.
Field Researcher
#58 Old 31st Dec 2008 at 12:46 AM
I have some disney songs.. ahhaha not to bad.
Alchemist
#59 Old 31st Dec 2008 at 12:54 AM
I have the Mama Mia soundtrack on mine, pick a song lol
Field Researcher
#60 Old 31st Dec 2008 at 1:07 AM
2 Elmo songs, one he sings by himself and one with Chris Brown. lol
Test Subject
#61 Old 31st Dec 2008 at 1:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by longdaysend
oh this is my thread man i have so many off the wall songs including,but not limited to:
C is for cookie, put down the ducky, rubber ducky (you're the one) and Don't want to live on the moon - from Sesame St.
three (it's the magic number)- school-house rock cover by Blind Melon
Several songs from Backyardigans including surfs up(ho daddy), What do you do(with a scurvy pirate), racing day and most of the songs from the 'high tea' episode...i wish i could say these are for the kids but no..i just love the songs. who ever writes them does a really good job.

I will back you up on some of this. Any Blind Melon cover should be acceptable. And as for Backyardigans, I totally agree with you. I love the music from this show. I'm watching an episode right now (with my 3 yr old, but she just fell asleep & I haven't turned it off yet). It happens to have "Racing Day" ("...it's racing day. It's not sausage casing day. Today's the day we race.") lol, wow
I also have a fondness for DragonTales music & I have a few of those downloaded on my other computer. You know....for the kids... :umm:

But as for my ipod, "Oh Girl" by the Chi-Lites (whoever they are), "I'll Be" by Edwin McCain (sooo sappy), "Can't Take My Eyes Off of You" by Frankie Valli & the Four Seasons (loooved it when Heath Ledger sang this in 10 Things I Hate About You & I've sung this to my daughter daily since she was born), "59th Street Bridge Song (Feeling Groovy) by Harper's Bizarre (??), "I Go Blind" by Hootie & the Blowfish (I have always loved this song, but I can't stand the rest of their music), "Danny"s Song" by Kenny Loggins (even though we ain't got money, I'm so in love with you honey...), "Nobody" by Sylvia (genius song-writing), & a couple of UB40 classics (yeah, I know...fake reggae). I also have some of my 8 yr old's music so no blastin mine on shuffle. You never know when the Cheetah Girls might pop up!
Test Subject
#62 Old 31st Dec 2008 at 1:33 AM
"I Just Can't Wait To Be King" and "Kiss The Girl" by Ashley Tisdale <--- That has to be the most embarrassing one! But I still like it. =]

"A little consideration -- a little thought for others -- makes all the difference."
- Eeyore

Animal Lover | Family Oriented | Loner | Socially Awkward | Unstable
Field Researcher
#63 Old 31st Dec 2008 at 1:34 AM
I have Victoria Beckhams 2001 self-titled solo album........

Please call me Ace
Test Subject
#64 Old 31st Dec 2008 at 1:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by crazycentralgurl
2 Elmo songs, one he sings by himself and one with Chris Brown. lol
Haha! Elmo love. =]

"A little consideration -- a little thought for others -- makes all the difference."
- Eeyore

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#65 Old 31st Dec 2008 at 1:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by angelsavoir
I have some disney songs.. ahhaha not to bad.

I have some Disney songs, too. I love the Hercules, Mulan, and Little Mermaid soundtracks (and know most of the lyrics... laugh it up) :D.

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Test Subject
#66 Old 31st Dec 2008 at 1:39 AM
I have some Disney songs, too. I love the Hercules, Mulan, and Little Mermaid soundtracks (and know most of the lyrics... laugh it up) :D.
Hey! Me too! LOL!

- Eeyore

Field Researcher
#67 Old 31st Dec 2008 at 2:23 AM
I think I have Bicycle Built For Two on my MP3 player. :o I blame my mother and her previous employment at an Old People Day Care.

-Holy Hell!-
The cement is just - it's there for the weight dear!

Nice 'n' easy does it everytime...
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 31st Dec 2008 at 6:44 AM
"The Sound of Silence," by Simon & Garfunkel

I fail to see how this one is embarrassing. :shrug:

Curiously enough, the only thing that went through the mind of the bowl of petunias as it fell was Oh no, not again. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Douglas Adams

The Hunger Site - Click once a day for free to give food to developing countries!
Field Researcher
#69 Old 31st Dec 2008 at 6:56 AM
Erm... Hannah Montanah, High School Musical (1,2, & 3), and the Jonas Brothers.
I hate them, but my best friend has some infatuation with Disney that someone impulses her to put them back on my iPod every time they *cough* disapear.

potterhead
call me bria
Test Subject
#70 Old 31st Dec 2008 at 10:31 PM
Probably "if this is love" and "up" by The Saturdays lol
#71 Old 31st Dec 2008 at 11:39 PM
I think the most embarrassing song on my ipod is All the cheetah girls songs! LOL I am obsessed with them, but I dont want anyone to know! XD
Alchemist
#72 Old 31st Dec 2008 at 11:48 PM
Mr.Roboto by Dennis DeYoung
#73 Old 31st Dec 2008 at 11:51 PM
LOL Don't be embaressed EmeraldLady, I have a few of them on my ipod too! And some...um..disney. :D

I also have the 'Move It' song from Madagascar. What can I say? It get's me moving! lol
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#74 Old 1st Jan 2009 at 3:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LongTallSally
I fail to see how this one is embarrassing. :shrug:

It's actually a long story... when I was younger, I used to make fun of my parents for listening to oldies. They insisted that, as I grew up, my taste would evolve and I would find myself listening to progressively older and softer music. I scoffed, but they were right, and "The Sound of Silence" is one of the songs that I used to tease them about. I never liked classic rock until a few years ago, and much to my embarrassment, they're starting to catch on that my taste is evolving. I don't want to give them the satisfaction of "I told you so," but it's still a bit embarrassing .

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Test Subject
#75 Old 1st Jan 2009 at 5:02 AM
I'd say The Cha Cha slide by the Slide man. I love to dance to it in the car xDD
Page 3 of 10