Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Jun 2012 at 1:21 AM Last edited by nightloom : 17th Jun 2012 at 1:41 AM.
Default Net Framework for W7 and Clean Installer question
Hi there, I was reading through the "sims2pack Clean Installer" page and it says to download NET 2.0 for versions 1.6 and higher. So I clicked on the Net 2.0 link and it does not list Windows 7 as a supported operating system.

I did find this...Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (Standalone Installer)...and Windows 7 listed as a supported operating system. Should I download this version to work with Clean Installer? Or the Net 2.0 version?

Also, I can't find anything on your site about Clean Installer being compatible with Windows 7. So I want to ask, is Clean Installer compatible with 64 Windows 7 Professional?

So many people still love and prefer Sims 2 over Sims 3. I wish there was more info about Sims 2 in regards to Windows 7. If wishes were fishes. Or maybe I'm missing something.

Thank you for any help.

EDIT: I guess I should have looked further before asking my question. I found the answer here...http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=436822

Thanks anyway.