Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*Updated 21/12* Same Zodiac for Twins and Triplets

by Cherry92 Posted 20th May 2012 at 3:59 PM - Updated 21st Dec 2012 at 3:19 PM by Cherry92 : add a reminding that this mod does not conflict with pregnancy tuning

84 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts, 60 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 20th May 2012 at 4:17 PM
I know it's not a big deal, but the fact that they had different signs did bug me very much. Thanks for this!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 20th May 2012 at 4:35 PM
LOL I never even noticed that before. Another silly EA issue has been fixed YAY!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 20th May 2012 at 5:54 PM
The different zodiac signs always annoyed me. Thank you for fixing this!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 20th May 2012 at 8:01 PM
Thank you! i used to have to go into cas with testingcheatsenabled and change it because it bugged me so much! genius :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 20th May 2012 at 8:09 PM
Did you actually get boy/girl triplets? That never happened to me. Whenever my Sims get twins, triplets or even more, it's either all girls or all boys and I can't even begin to explain how much that annoys me. Anyway, thanks for this mod, it's indeed very useful.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 20th May 2012 at 8:42 PM
I can't get the dl file to work. It keeps getting 404 error
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 20th May 2012 at 8:57 PM
Thank u! I usually just changed it in cas when they turn toddler
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 20th May 2012 at 9:51 PM
@all
Thanks. This also annoys me so much though I don't think their signs really affect them
In real life, however, there is very rare chance that twins/triplets get two different zodiac sign!

@shinseina
I'm not sure, I've another game save with a naturally born girl triplets, in the screenshot, I somehow "cheated" to have triplets in order to save me some time capturing the pictures (and test the mod), I just have the pregnancy tuning file to make my sims 99% having triplets, may be they are still "naturally born"?
But did sims actually get more than triplets? I've never seen that

@dreamanjel
I have no problem with that, may be you could try it later?
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 20th May 2012 at 10:48 PM
Default Much Appreciated
Yup, I have to say thank you as well. This was one of the things I also noticed as well with having multiple children being born at the same time that the zodiacs were always different. Using Twallans Mods allowed me to fix this correctly in my families. But now that you have gone the extra step of making a mod for it, I can't say thank you enough.

I'm curious on 1 aspect though. Is this a Global Setting for the town or just for the active family in question? I'll take a look at the mod with S3PE when I get a chance and double check while I'm waiting on your response.

Thanks again for your most excellent mod!!
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator THANKS POST
#11 Old 20th May 2012 at 11:06 PM
Excellent idea. Thanks for sharing :-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 21st May 2012 at 12:16 AM
I love the second picture XD
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 21st May 2012 at 12:20 AM
ha that ALWAYS bugged me. now if someone could make a mod that ensured they would all be identical, id be all set!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 21st May 2012 at 12:31 AM
OMG FINALLY! Thank you so much!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#15 Old 21st May 2012 at 1:47 AM
Makes perfect sense to me. Thanks for the upload, much appreciated.
Test Subject
#16 Old 21st May 2012 at 1:52 AM
Default Get this :D It makes can also..
Quote: Originally posted by shinseina
Did you actually get boy/girl triplets? That never happened to me. Whenever my Sims get twins, triplets or even more, it's either all girls or all boys and I can't even begin to explain how much that annoys me. Anyway, thanks for this mod, it's indeed very useful.
Make BOY-GIRL, GIRL-BOY Twins and Trips :3 No more Apples and Watermllon ::- http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=459905 -:: :p
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 21st May 2012 at 5:33 AM
Thank you so much this was so annoying!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 21st May 2012 at 6:25 AM
@inf666ipi
I'm not quite sure, but "have baby" or "have baby at hospital" should be called whenever a sims have baby, in that case, this should be global. however, I'm not quite sure if non-active sims would call an different interaction, let me check again
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 21st May 2012 at 1:09 PM
This has been bugging me since sims 2! Thank you! Downloading and adding to favourite downloads. Btw, this shouldn't be incompatible with longer pregnancy hacks as they don't change the have baby interactions, true?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 21st May 2012 at 1:47 PM
Oh wow.. thank you, thank you, thank you for this! This highly annoys me that multiples have different signs, but were born on the same day.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 21st May 2012 at 2:38 PM
@tanoka
longer pregnancy hacks probably only change the xml tuning file, and that should be compatible with this mod, during my own testing of the mod, I also tuned that file so that pregnancy only takes a few hours
may be I should add this into my post to tell everyone, thanks reminding me
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 21st May 2012 at 5:36 PM
Can someone tell me if this mod works with the Nraas mod series ? This mod is really interesting.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 21st May 2012 at 6:41 PM
Finally LOL, with XxKlainexX if though its a small thing it is a little annoying.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 22nd May 2012 at 12:02 AM
What a stupid oversight. Thank you for fixing another problem professional game developers can't seem to wrap their fat heads around
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#25 Old 22nd May 2012 at 2:33 AM
Great mod, this was SERIOUSLY bugging me. Now, if only I could get my Sims to have actual identical twins...
Page 1 of 4