Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Harry Potter Project

by Dumbledore's Army Posted 12th Apr 2006 at 5:10 PM - Updated 17th Jun 2013 at 1:01 PM by leesester

1260 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1232 Feedback Posts, 27 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 48 of 51
Test Subject
#1176 Old 3rd Oct 2009 at 8:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Echo
Nessie, it's an animated texture. Open up the package and take a look at the TXTR image, you'll see how it works pretty quickly.

Thanks!
Test Subject
#1177 Old 5th Nov 2009 at 9:48 PM
still no word on a replace for the male kimono mesh?
Test Subject
#1178 Old 15th Nov 2009 at 11:18 PM
RE: male kimono mesh (needed for post 3)

Looked all over. Found it!

Where: www.sapphiresims2.com/showthread.php?t=15024
(-or- Downloads -> Sims 2 -> Meshes -> Clothing Meshes)

NOTE: You'll need to be a registered member to download from sapphiresims2.
Test Subject
#1179 Old 19th Nov 2009 at 4:47 AM
I love these items!! thanks! I just have a few problems.

I always get error messages when I place a haunted portrait. It happens when I've already placed it, left the lot, and try to return to the lot. The error message wont go away til I click delete. And once I've returned to my lot the paintings are gone.

Also I've d'loaded the weasley clock and its not showing up at all. I apologise(sp) in advance if these problems have already been discussed. I didn't read through all 48 pages. : )
Test Subject
#1180 Old 21st Nov 2009 at 12:25 PM
I put the echo skills in the downloads..how do I make it work?
Retired Duck
retired moderator
#1181 Old 21st Nov 2009 at 1:25 PM
GrintSistah, the Weasley clock is just a recolour of the existing clock. For the painting, can you get a copy of your error log and post it here?

Nazz, you have to use one of the skill building items, like the cauldron or the spell books.
Test Subject
#1182 Old 22nd Nov 2009 at 3:42 AM
Why cant I see the magic skills even tho i have the magic skill package installed?
Retired Duck
retired moderator
#1183 Old 22nd Nov 2009 at 6:15 AM
Nazz, it's a hidden skill. You get the abilities, and you have an above-head skill meter, but it won't show in the skills panel. It's like dancing skill and swimming skill.
#1184 Old 24th Dec 2009 at 8:58 PM
where's the download
Retired Duck
retired moderator
#1185 Old 25th Dec 2009 at 12:25 AM
Downloads are in the first couple of comments
Test Subject
#1186 Old 11th Jan 2010 at 3:31 PM Last edited by meesha1971 : 14th Jan 2010 at 12:14 PM.
Has anyone had any luck finding lyriclee's version of Mad-Eye Moody? Or even just the eye accessory? I had downloaded that sim when it was still available, but my computer crashed and I lost a lot of my download files. Just my luck that sim would no longer be available on MTS. I did a search on the Exnem forums that someone mentioned a few pages back, but I couldn't find anything.

ETA -

In desperation, I checked those torrents that someone mentioned a few pages back and I have found the sims2pack for Mad-Eye Moody. However, the eye accessory is not showing up in my game. Does anyone know if there was an additional mesh required to make it show up? If so, could you tell me what it is and where I can find it?

Thanks
Test Subject
#1187 Old 16th Jan 2010 at 10:47 AM
WoW ..THANKS SO MUCH..
Test Subject
#1188 Old 23rd Jan 2010 at 8:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Dumbledore's Army
The defining skill to seperate the muggles from the regular people.
We bring you a new hidden magic skill that can be learnt and used for nifty things like potions.

For the magic skill to work, you'll need to download and install the 'DA_Echo_Magicskill' file.
Once the magic skill is in place, these are the tools of your trade:

The Cauldron

The Cauldron teaches you the subtle science of potion-making, while gradually training your magic skill. Bottle fame, brew glory, stopper death.. your options become wider as you get better at understanding the liquids that creep through human veins, bewitching the mind, ensnaring the sim senses.

The Phoenix Spell Book

Source of jinxes, counterjinxes and a few handy tips on resisting unforgivable curses. This Spellbook trains magic skill.

The Deatheater Spell Book

Forgotten how to pronounce 'Avada Kedavra'? Or just need something really nasty to fling at your opponent? This book has all the cruel and heartless reading your heart desires, while training your magic skill.

It won't let me download the books or the cauldron it just says "can't load page"
Retired Duck
retired moderator
#1189 Old 24th Jan 2010 at 8:08 AM
hercules, those objects are hosted on MTS, so they shouldn't be any different to other downloads. Try again when there's a bit less load on the MTS maybe?
#1190 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 1:37 AM
kool just what i need
Test Subject
#1191 Old 1st Feb 2010 at 7:51 PM
thank you verry much

i love it
Test Subject
#1192 Old 18th Mar 2010 at 1:19 PM
We bring you a new hidden magic skill that can be learnt and used for nifty things like potions.

For the magic skill to work, you'll need to download and install the 'DA_Echo_Magicskill' file.

The Cauldron

The Cauldron teaches you the subtle science of potion-making, while gradually training your magic skill. Bottle fame, brew glory, stopper death.. your options become wider as you get better at understanding the liquids that creep through human veins, bewitching the mind, ensnaring the sim senses.

The Phoenix Spell Book

Source of jinxes, counterjinxes and a few handy tips on resisting unforgivable curses. This Spellbook trains magic skill.

Forgotten how to pronounce 'Avada Kedavra'? Or just need something really nasty to fling at your opponent? This book has all the cruel and heartless reading your heart desires, while training your magic skill.

For all of this stuff--the books, the magicskill, the cauldron--all of it--it won't let me use it. I don't know how, I can't find it. It shows up in my 'custom content' thing at the beginning when it asks if I want to enable custom content, like it shows the file name and description, but then I never see it again.
It's the same for every other think on here, except I think the Gray Lady's dress and hair/veil, and Peeve's suit, all non-ghostified.
I'm sure this issue had presented before, but, help?!
I dearly want this stuff, especially the cauldron, books, and magicskill.
Thanks!
Banned
#1193 Old 2nd Apr 2010 at 6:16 PM
grate Job
#1194 Old 24th May 2010 at 2:36 AM
Neat MAN
Test Subject
#1195 Old 10th Aug 2010 at 11:55 AM
is hogwarts and the characters here an npc or school? or is it a community lot?
Test Subject
#1196 Old 11th Sep 2010 at 9:10 PM
hey could u make 16 year old tom riddle (like in the 2nd movie..?)? ive been lookin for ages but no1s made 1 yet... :[
Test Subject
#1197 Old 13th Sep 2010 at 5:19 PM

The Cauldron

The Phoenix Spell Book

Help i dont know where these will appear in the game ! in buy mode i guess but i cant find them help :s
Test Subject
#1198 Old 19th Sep 2010 at 7:56 PM
could someone tell me where the cauldron is? i tried finding it, but obviously couldnt :[
Test Subject
#1199 Old 28th Sep 2010 at 8:23 PM
it is buyable? where you can buy it?
Retired Duck
retired moderator
#1200 Old 29th Sep 2010 at 12:28 PM
The cauldron is under Hobbies > Knowledge
Page 48 of 51