Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers wanted*** bed with heart shape cut out and two cushions

by Samekh Posted 29th Mar 2005 at 9:42 PM - Updated 23rd Oct 2008 at 2:48 PM by whitesiren

84 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 83 Feedback Posts
Page 4 of 4
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#76 Old 30th Mar 2005 at 8:15 PM
Women drivers!
Field Researcher
#77 Old 30th Mar 2005 at 8:19 PM
Ok I guess i'll have to scream at you then... No options to click on GMAX Importer v0.2
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#78 Old 30th Mar 2005 at 8:23 PM
Please. Just for a minute. Give me a hug! The hole gets deeper and deeper the more I try to climb out of it.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#79 Old 30th Mar 2005 at 8:23 PM
Are you sure?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#80 Old 30th Mar 2005 at 8:24 PM
Get on to Delphy. Tell him to let me back into chat.
Instructor
#81 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 11:44 AM
hey im typing in a black box to... i dont understand the point of this, but ok! a.. shit i think i spelled something wrong. hello? Oh ok, anyways... this bed looks fine i suppose. the heart shape is cool, but those pills did i just spell sti... fuck, this ishard. ok, im not going to check this and hit commit to see what i wrote. lol
#82 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 2:50 PM
Awesome work, thank you =)
Instructor
#83 Old 1st Apr 2005 at 10:40 AM Last edited by anonymous : 1st Apr 2005 at 10:46 AM.
Samekh "Is that why I've been banned?! Anonymous - come here.

Joking..
Honest..." <<<<huh? what did i do now :confused:
i'm kinda surprised the mods havent spanked you guys for chatting in the forum thread

as for jwoods' comment--i guess im the only one who couldnt figure out that those were supposed to be cushions because they dont look like any cushions I've ever seen...and apparently me asking about it upset you or maybe it was some of the other's comments about the cushions that upset you?
testers are here to test and give suggestions to make the item more user-friendly...and that was all i was trying to do.

p.s. Wouldnt having something else on the bed make the sims' bed animations look weird?

WickedNoukFamily -- free sims2 sites with hundreds of creations for you to fill your downloads folder with! Some sites offer sims3 content too! :D

Pay Stuff for Free -- Visit Me at My Website: Wicked Sims (sims2 & sims3)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#84 Old 1st Apr 2005 at 1:42 PM
Anonymous. I took you're reaction to cushions (mine in particular) in good humour and if I've seemed a bit fiesty it's mock fiestiness. Also, as it happens, the cushions have now bitten the dust since I found the new Meshtool will, infact, replace just one model in a gmdc and the animations stay intact and everything. Well, whatever the reason - they've gone now and I'm just trying to get the bedding to use all the recolours and then I'll post it. And I found out yesterday that everyone on dial up was banned temporarily. Phew. I posted my bed for comments, negative or positive, so I really don't mind but I take all remarks on board.
Test Subject
#85 Old 5th Apr 2009 at 7:07 AM
wow a really cool downlaod but here's a request can you make it in a single bed aswell for my child sims?
Great download though love it!!! <3
Page 4 of 4