Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Aug 2014 at 4:36 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night
Default Sims won't visit city hall lot
I've been trying to figure out why my sims won't go to the city hall that I have in my custom world, Paradiso. It's on a 63x64 lot using the city hall from Bridgeport (the one that combines the police station, military base and city hall) and my sims will complain about it whenever I try to get them to do something there, like going to work for example. They complain like there's something in the way. It's not a problem with my world, that works fine. This has also happened when a couple of my career criminal sims got arrested, and they wouldn't go onto the lot. Things I've tried:

• Numerous Google searches (Not sure if I was searching the proper terms)
  • Clearing many things off the lot
  • Replacing items on the lot
  • Minor landscaping
  • Moving the city hall rabbit hole
  • Changing the rabbit hole, testing it then changing back
  • Changing lot type (Did this several times)
  • Completely deleting the rabbit hole
  • "Leading" sims to the lot
  • Resetting the lot using NRaas Master Controller
    [*}Cleaning the world using NRaas Overwatch

I have no more ideas as to what I should do. I'd bulldoze the lot but I'm too lazy to rebuild the entire thing. I haven't got the patience right now. Is there anything anyone could suggest?

There is nothing to see here. Move along.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 8th Aug 2014 at 11:18 AM
its obvious that you already tried a lot but...some questions remain:

did you created the custom (Paradiso) world yourself
- did you check the Create-a-World Help sticky thread for informations (if its CAW related only)
or is it downloaded somewhere?
- did you try to contact the creator / check for updates (e.p. routing fixes)
or is it the one from the EP and you simply forgot to list it in your EP7SP list?
- is your game patched? did you check routing / world fixes for EA worlds over here: IslaParadiso.world with Fixes applied by ellacharmed

also as far as you said you are using Master Controller + Overwatch already: are you using mods that supports EAs game with errors, routing issues and annoyances of all similar sorts like nraas error trap

<< ... too old-fashioned to die young-fashioned >>
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Aug 2014 at 10:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by shmovese
its obvious that you already tried a lot but...some questions remain:

did you created the custom (Paradiso) world yourself
- did you check the Create-a-World Help sticky thread for informations (if its CAW related only)
or is it downloaded somewhere?
- did you try to contact the creator / check for updates (e.p. routing fixes)
or is it the one from the EP and you simply forgot to list it in your EP7SP list?
- is your game patched? did you check routing / world fixes for EA worlds over here: IslaParadiso.world with Fixes applied by ellacharmed

also as far as you said you are using Master Controller + Overwatch already: are you using mods that supports EAs game with errors, routing issues and annoyances of all similar sorts like nraas error trap

Paradiso is a world I created myself. I'm thinking I'm going to just rebuild the entire city hall using the separate rabbit holes for the police station and military base. NRaas Error Trap didn't yield any results that I could figure out.

There is nothing to see here. Move along.