Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Aug 2014 at 3:38 AM Last edited by Wildpawswolfie7 : 16th Aug 2014 at 12:00 AM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Pets, Seasons
Default eat prey option not displayed
hai, so recently ive been playing as a clan of wild cats that have to catch and eat prey to survive and its warrior cat themed but anyways on to the issue.. so for some reason after they have had their first litter of kittens whenever i try to make them eat something like a Japanese beetle or some types of birds and any type of insect that is already caught it just won't let them eat it, instead it will only give the option of my nraas debug mod since it shows up on almost everything but im convinced that its not the mod that's causing this, but at first it did give me the option to eat it and once i tried making them eat it and then it just displayed the icon of not being able to reach something above its head and then when i tried clicking the prey and looking for the interaction button to make him eat it it didn't even show up! like what the heck? it often happens with some kind of birds and then once he tries to go and eat it it will still show the icon of not being able to reach it and then it doesn't ever show the option to eat it again?! it isn't too big of an issue but im tired of all these perfectly good to eat insects collecting dust in the clan leader's inventory [ i keep all the prey in the leader's inventory ] ive never had any problems like this in my sims game so its really weird,so if you can think of anything i can do to possibly fix it then please tell me cause i would be very very thankful!
EDIT: yep, i actually just tried taking out all of my nraas mods and that didn't help at all, so nraas is not the thing that's causing this issue.

EDIT: i think the reason why it keeps glitching is because i accidentally placed the prey in a spot that is just in the wrong place so they can't reach it so i think i just need to be really careful about were i place their food because once i place it down and i try to get them to eat it then they won't be able to reach it and for some reason they can't ever try eating it again :/ its a shame that all this Fresh-kill is being wasted cause they couldn't reach it the first time they tried to eat it :/

BTW i don't really think it maters but since its in the rules ill give a summery of my system specs: i have a Windows 7 32 bit operating system with 2 gigabytes of RAM, Intel(R) Core(TM)2 duo CPU T7300 @2.00GHz 2.00 GHz

i <3 acacia