Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Aug 2014 at 4:42 PM
Syncing Couple Animations?
Hi, I was wondering if there was a way to sync couple animations. I have worked on both animations individually in Milkshape, I have also exported and imported both of them with .OBJ to make sure they have the right positioning. They are the same length, with precise,(and i mean really precise) keyframing. When I load it into the game, both animations starts at the same time, however, one seems to go faster than the other. Any ideas to sync two couple animations? At this point, I am ready to start over once again, however, I'm starting to think it's not Milkshape, but maybe something in simpe? I don't know, because in Milkshape, everything is aligned at each and every keyframe, but once it hits the game, they just don't sync at all. One is faster, and the other is slower, but only by a .20 sec difference, but it's enough difference to notice, since I synchronized them in Milkshape frame by frame.
Advertisement
*shrugs*
retired moderator
#2 Old 7th Aug 2014 at 1:07 AM
Off hand, I would suggest making sure the operands that control animation speed for the animate Sim BHAVs are the same.

I don't mind if you call me "MSD" or something for short.
Tumblr
Perhaps someday I'll have leisure time back...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Aug 2014 at 2:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by maybesomethingdunno
Off hand, I would suggest making sure the operands that control animation speed for the animate Sim BHAVs are the same.

Which operands would that be in the BHAV?
*shrugs*
retired moderator
#4 Old 8th Aug 2014 at 12:43 AM
http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=0x006A

Tumblr
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 8th Aug 2014 at 9:33 AM
I'm sorry, but I'm still lost...If the BHAV's were cloned from eachother, how could they not have the same speed operand?
*shrugs*
retired moderator
#6 Old 8th Aug 2014 at 10:16 PM
It's quite possible the BHAVs are fine. Without being able to look at your object, I am only making guesses as to why the animations aren't in sync.

Tumblr