Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Aug 2014 at 5:47 PM
Default Index out of range?
Hello, object creation n00b here, I need some help with understanding errors ...
I created a chair out of the cheapest dining chair from the base game, and imported it. All was good, except it hovered a few feet off the ground in the game. So I went back to the model and moved it so that it matched how the original chair showed up in blender, and then tried to import it again. However, now I get an index out of range error in SimPE whenever I try to import the new model. I've made sure the new chair matches the size and placement of the original clone. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you
Advertisement
Pretty Space Pony
retired moderator
#2 Old 26th Aug 2014 at 5:52 PM
When you are exporting from Blender, are you sure that you have 'include normals' ticked?
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#3 Old 26th Aug 2014 at 7:02 PM
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 26th Aug 2014 at 9:13 PM
Both write normals in blender and advanced setting in SimPE were unchecked, so I checked those and the chair mesh imported just fine(although with a warning message from SimPE). A million thanks!