Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Nursery Add-Ons: Spruce up your BG and FT nurseries.

by Honeywell Posted 11th Oct 2011 at 7:16 PM - Updated 5th Aug 2023 at 12:51 PM by Honeywell : replaced link - thanks Kaylynn!

171 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 53 Feedback Posts, 117 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 7
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#76 Old 21st Nov 2011 at 11:52 PM
What cheat would you use to combine cribs?
Theorist
Original Poster
#77 Old 22nd Nov 2011 at 12:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bcd87
What cheat would you use to combine cribs?
Just the normal building/decorating cheats. A combination of move objects on and the quarter tile cheat if you have M&G or the snap objects to grid cheat if you don't.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#78 Old 22nd Nov 2011 at 12:21 AM
How did I not know about this lol?
Well thank you (for both the help and the nursery).
You are most talented.
Undead Molten Llama
THANKS POST
#79 Old 26th Nov 2011 at 10:06 PM
I just wanted to pop in and say how much I love this. Frankly, I no longer use any other crib/changing table in my game. That said, now I need to recolor it. *laughs*
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#80 Old 1st Dec 2011 at 8:38 PM
This is a great job!!..I love it!!!Thanks A lot
Test Subject
#81 Old 6th Dec 2011 at 4:26 PM
I have the same problem with the baby dangle and bouncinater. The sim puts them in the bouncinater sideways, then they end up on the floor.
Theorist
Original Poster
#82 Old 6th Dec 2011 at 4:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KatlynnMcCain
I have the same problem with the baby dangle and bouncinater. The sim puts them in the bouncinater sideways, then they end up on the floor.
Hi Katlynn You need the file labeled ANIMATIONS_FIX as well and you'll be good to go. I hope you enjoy them.

@iCad I would love more colors! I was going to recolor these (especially since the crib recolors everything) but then I remembered all of the Free Time furniture I'd want to match--the toy box, potty and high chair at the very least--and I quickly became unmotivated. I'm so lazy.
Undead Molten Llama
#83 Old 6th Dec 2011 at 9:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Honeywell
@iCad I would love more colors! I was going to recolor these (especially since the crib recolors everything) but then I remembered all of the Free Time furniture I'd want to match--the toy box, potty and high chair at the very least--and I quickly became unmotivated. I'm so lazy.

Fortunately for you, recoloring stuff has become what I do to wind down before bed. Most people read. I monkey around in SimPE/Photoshop. And yeah, a FreeTime match is exactly what I was thinkin', too, so it's on my to do list now.

I'm mostly found on (and mostly upload to) Tumblr these days because, alas, there are only 24 hours in a day.
Muh Simblr! | An index of my downloads on Tumblr.
Test Subject
#84 Old 7th Dec 2011 at 10:59 PM
Where can I download the bedding that is on the main picture?
Thanks!
Theorist
Original Poster
#85 Old 7th Dec 2011 at 11:13 PM Last edited by Honeywell : 7th Dec 2011 at 11:58 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by iCad
Fortunately for you, recoloring stuff has become what I do to wind down before bed. Most people read. I monkey around in SimPE/Photoshop. And yeah, a FreeTime match is exactly what I was thinkin', too, so it's on my to do list now.
:lovestruc

Quote: Originally posted by brandif
Where can I download the bedding that is on the main picture?
Thanks!
Hi brandi The bedding is by An_na here at MTS. There's links in the description towards the bottom of the post under Photo Credits.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#86 Old 8th Dec 2011 at 9:23 AM Last edited by TofuSnorlax : 11th Dec 2011 at 2:02 PM. Reason: More kudos
What a beautiful set, and the compact crib and changing table make for some very happy sim parents of triplets who would otherwise need to fit a crib into every available nook and cranny of their home.

After seeing this work in the game I just had to come back and admit that, even though I don't even LIKE babies, the animations of the babies in the bouncy chair are the most adorable thing ever. I don't know which one is cuter- the way the baby acts when it's enjoying the chair or the way it starts fussing when it gets tired of it!
Test Subject
#87 Old 13th Dec 2011 at 2:55 AM
These items are so cute.Thank you for supplying them.I was curious though.Do you have the Bouncinator with sound.I would love to hear them playing on that thing.
Theorist
Original Poster
#88 Old 13th Dec 2011 at 5:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sims4mod
These items are so cute.Thank you for supplying them.I was curious though.Do you have the Bouncinator with sound.I would love to hear them playing on that thing.
No, I'm sorry. I originally used the fix by Havlock at MATY for it but the sounds were so annoying I realized why EA disabled them and took it out.
Test Subject
#89 Old 14th Dec 2011 at 12:22 AM
No, I'm sorry. I originally used the fix by Havlock at MATY for it but the sounds were so annoying I realized why EA disabled them and took it out.
O well. still very cute. Thanks again Honeywell.
transmogrified
retired moderator THANKS POST
#90 Old 14th Dec 2011 at 12:42 AM
This nursery is quickly conquering every household in my game. Only families too poor to display gorgeous furniture in their homes are denied. Thank you so much for sharing your work, and I'm eagerly awaiting iCad's recolors!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#91 Old 21st Dec 2011 at 3:13 PM
Wow - Amazing, thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#92 Old 22nd Dec 2011 at 4:14 PM
i really like it thx
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#93 Old 25th Dec 2011 at 7:24 PM
this is great,
Test Subject
#94 Old 4th Jan 2012 at 10:17 AM
I dont have the garden expansion stuff and im trying to combine the cribs in a jack and jill style. Any tips? pleaaase and thaank you (:
I Love these by the way! and i would love to use them for my twins!

Just the normal building/decorating cheats. A combination of move objects on and the quarter tile cheat if you have M&G or the snap objects to grid cheat if you don't.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#95 Old 6th Jan 2012 at 1:18 AM
I really like it but when i try to put the baby on the bouncer it doesnt work ( Nor the dangle master. Do i need AL? )
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#96 Old 7th Jan 2012 at 5:25 PM
This is a beautiful set in game. The colors are clean and I love that it saves so much space. My pretty sims have lots of babies so they need all the space saving they can get! Thank you so much for sharing!
Test Subject
#97 Old 9th Jan 2012 at 10:08 AM
Looks wonderful but in the download section you mention we might need animation fixes...how do we know if we need them? And of we do, where do we get them?

Lorelei

My Sims 2 Stories are online: http://sims2loriland.blogspot.com

"TS2 Toddlers rule!"
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#98 Old 12th Jan 2012 at 10:26 AM
Finally a reason to have kids, thanks for such a awesome nursery ^^
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#99 Old 20th Jan 2012 at 9:16 AM
If I had known this download existed, I would've actually let my baby Sims sleep in cribs and not the doggy pen (because I'm lazy to purchase nursery furniture that looks bad AND takes up so much space).

You rock!!
Test Subject
#100 Old 4th Feb 2012 at 8:11 PM
Awesome :lovestruc
Page 4 of 7