Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Aug 2014 at 12:16 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Help! I can't play My Sims 3 Game....
because it says: "Disc Authentication failure.No disc found."or something like that. then, it adds "please put in the sims 3:movie stuff disc to continue". I already have the Movie stuff in my computer's dvd player but it won't play it. I bought the movie stuff disc at walmart and everything so it should be a legal copy. What is going on with my computer? What should I do? I just want to play my sims 3 game.
Advertisement
Space Pony
#2 Old 15th Aug 2014 at 2:06 AM
Just a suggestion...

nraas NoCD:

https://nraas.wikispaces.com/NoCD
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Aug 2014 at 5:04 AM Last edited by butterfly_lady : 15th Aug 2014 at 5:39 AM.
thank you for the suggestion, crv13 but do I have to download something? i don't know how to download anything, because it is my first time on the nraas website, so i am feeling a little overwhelmed. i have the correct disc though. I clicked on the no cd mod and nothing happened.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 15th Aug 2014 at 6:02 AM
Do you know how to install .package mods? To download that mod, click the link, then click Base-Mod. It'll start a download, and you can install it from there. If you've never installed a .package file (or any mod or custom content) don't worry, this site has an amazing guide. Read it through a few times and follow the instructions step-by-step, and you'll be in business. If you're confused about NRaas mods in specific, ask on that site. Click 'chatterbox English' in the sidebar and go from there.

"If I be waspish, best beware my sting."
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 15th Aug 2014 at 9:14 AM
thank you for the information. no i dont know how to install .package mods
Forum Resident
#6 Old 16th Aug 2014 at 2:01 PM
if you are completely new to installing mods you should read the CC Basics first. it guides you through the "must-knows" of sims 3 before you start grabbing "must-haves"..

<< ... too old-fashioned to die young-fashioned >>