Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Aug 2014 at 4:43 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Supernatural
Default mods folder
i can't get the game to load any package files since patch 1.67 even if i remove mods it never goes past the black screen if i remove the entire mods folder it'll load and play fine but i'd like to have my things in the game it's not a lot maybe it's the resource cfg file i don't know how to fix this issue help me please
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 15th Aug 2014 at 1:32 PM
Is the patch number for the mods correct? If it is, I don't know.
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 15th Aug 2014 at 3:56 PM
Sounds like one or more of the mods might not be updated to the patch level or there is an issue with the launcher.

http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title...les/Not_Working
Mad Poster
#4 Old 15th Aug 2014 at 3:57 PM
It could be the framework file went bad and needs to be replaced.I also had an issue with my Mods once when I forgot to delete the old ones before putting the new ones into the folder by mistake and it wrecked my Sims 3 file which forced me to extract the compressed back-up I had and redo my Mod update.I remembered to delete the old Mods before getting the new ones in that time and it ended up working.