Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 6:39 PM
Default April Fool's Day Pranks
So, everyone knows what day it is, right? Well, there's sure to be lots of mischief afoot, so what have you seen/done to add to it? What pranks did you pull? What gags did your neighbor try? Describe the highlights of your April Fool's Day to us!

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 7:28 PM
Big thing on my university's web page is they want to change the mascot from a bear to a squirrel.
Guess it's a common theme. 2 other universities also say they're going to change their mascots to squirrels and this university has changed their entire website to be about squirrels. http://www.drury.edu/april-fools

Resident wet blanket.
Scholar
#3 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 8:10 PM
All I've seen so far is articles claiming Norman Reedus from The Walking Dead is dead.
#4 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 9:03 PM
Nothing happened at my school. For shame!

Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of reverse entropy.

"A thunderstorm breaks the wall of darkness." - Lyrics to Storm

"Meh." - me
Field Researcher
#5 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 9:58 PM
I thought I was going to be kicked out of my alliance in Grepolis. I was scared :D
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 10:12 PM
One game I play is about amassing a swarm of insects to conquer the world.

They announced that they would change it to kittens, since bugs were icky.

Screenshots
#7 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 10:38 PM
Well, I pulled the classic "your shoe's untied". That's always funny when the person's shoes don't even have laces, yet they look anyway.

I don't know if this was an April Fools Day joke, since it was too cruel to be one, but there was this alarm sound over the announcements and we had to evacuate, and then they said it was a mistake. If that was actually intentional, MY EARS STILL HURT GOD DAMMIT
Test Subject
#8 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 11:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mordecai and Rigby
Well, I pulled the classic "your shoe's untied". That's always funny when the person's shoes don't even have laces, yet they look anyway.

I don't know if this was an April Fools Day joke, since it was too cruel to be one, but there was this alarm sound over the announcements and we had to evacuate, and then they said it was a mistake. If that was actually intentional, MY EARS STILL HURT GOD DAMMIT

Someone did do the your shoe's untied thing to me and I was so tempted to look and I did sadly even though I knew I was wearing boots.;;

"Society has more monsters lurking that are far nastier than me."
- Sebastian, Black Butler
Scholar
#9 Old 3rd Apr 2015 at 2:06 AM
One of my professors said, "[girl's name], could you get the stinkbug on the projector over there?" when the girl looked for it, she said, "it's right there in the corner...see it?" the girl was like "...no?" and then the professor was like "GOTCHA!" She said she pranked each of her classes that day. I was so tired yesterday I slept all day, except when I was in class or eating, so there were no pranks played by me.

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”
bleed-in-ink.tumblr.com
Forum Resident
#10 Old 3rd Apr 2015 at 3:32 AM
I answered rudely to anyone who asked "How are you?"

Got my friends concerned until I explained I was joking.

Avatar model: Shi Gaik Lan / Atroxia "Jade Orchid" Lion (Source: Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires).
The Four Stars (Table of Content)
Mekageddon, the Interactive Story. (Remake Discussion) (Dev Tumblr)
Test Subject
#11 Old 4th Apr 2015 at 1:48 PM
i almost had a heart attack when my friend use zombie make ups to prank on me -,-