Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
#26 Old 15th Sep 2015 at 11:21 AM
I believe that everyone can dance and if they can't they are just doing it wrong.

I wouldn't put a lot of effort into getting it transported.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 15th Sep 2015 at 11:52 AM
No, totally not. I have a nice sense of rythm but I can't dance.
Anyways the music I like isn't for dancing at all.. :P

Come to the dark side. We have cookies.
Mad Poster
#28 Old 15th Sep 2015 at 1:39 PM
This is how I view my 'dancing'

Scholar
#29 Old 15th Sep 2015 at 3:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Thranduil Oropherion
So (when I win the Lottery) and organize that world wide MTS meet up in some glamorous location (I was thinking Venice) and pay to have you all flown in for the event, it's going to be a bit of a waste to hire a dj ...

What are we going to do all evening? Not dancing obviously! Don't tell me! Sim?

Well, there can still be dancing, just very spastic dancing. It may look like we're all having seizures

The secret ingredient is phone.
Growing up means watching my heroes turn human in front of me.
Thank you, O Mighty Doom Deity! - BL00DIEHELL
Test Subject
#30 Old 15th Sep 2015 at 4:07 PM
I find it hard to relax which makes it difficult. When I stop worrying about looking like a tit I'm much better. I do really enjoy dancing though. I'm signing up to do some swing dancing with my boyfriend in a couple of weeks. It will be interesting as he dances like a piece of cooked spaghetti stuck in an air vent will definitely be fun.
Mad Poster
#31 Old 16th Sep 2015 at 3:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by IAmDeath
Well, there can still be dancing, just very spastic dancing. It may look like we're all having seizures
Can you dance like Elaine from Seinfeld?

Quote: Originally posted by RoseCity
This is how I view my 'dancing'

- Definitely one of my favorite scenes from Angel.
#32 Old 16th Sep 2015 at 3:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by IAmDeath

*that's hot!

*Paris Hilton™
Mad Poster
#33 Old 16th Sep 2015 at 6:48 AM
All kinds of dances "The Happy Beagle" (Snoopy's dance), "The Slow Dance" (did a couple of times at a school dance) and "The Rent is Due" (granted I never got my money back)

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Top Secret Researcher
#34 Old 16th Sep 2015 at 11:51 AM
As long as you are feeling the music and doing what feels good then it's good dancing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jC7jfAMWHGw

I wouldn't put a lot of effort into getting it transported.
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#35 Old 16th Sep 2015 at 12:12 PM
"Your Mama don't dance and your Daddy don't rock and roll..."

That's an outright lie! While it's true that my kids' dad don't (can't) rock and roll.. their mother can thankfully do both! You never know when I'll break out in a song and dance a little dance to go along with it.. because I haven't just "embraced my weird", I've made weird my bitch. (Hey, I had 5 boys..I had to figure out some way to survive!)
Alchemist
#36 Old 16th Sep 2015 at 5:32 PM
Vodka says I can.

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#37 Old 16th Sep 2015 at 8:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mustluvcatz
"Your Mama don't dance and your Daddy don't rock and roll..."

You pull into a drive-in
And find a place to park
You hop into the backseat
Where you know it's nice and dark

Scholar
#38 Old 16th Sep 2015 at 9:32 PM
Probably not. I don't participate in any form of dancing. I feel awkward. Dancing is awkward. My mum thinks I'm weird, which is also awkward. Aaand I've used another word too many times today. *casually disappears from thread*
Theorist
#39 Old 16th Sep 2015 at 9:43 PM
Yes, I can dance. Now if you'd asked if it looks like dancing to anyone else, answer would be: Absolutely not.

Quote: Originally posted by VerDeTerre
Can you dance like Elaine from Seinfeld?

Yep, that's pretty much about how I "dance".

Resident wet blanket.
Theorist
Original Poster
#40 Old 16th Sep 2015 at 10:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Noa1500
My mum thinks I'm weird,

Yet, your avatar says your Mom thinks you're special.
Especially weird then?
#41 Old 16th Sep 2015 at 11:43 PM
I can't dance in front of a bunch of people...
Scholar
#42 Old 17th Sep 2015 at 11:30 AM
Sort of. I loved Michael Jackson when I was in high school. I could perform the entire set piece of Smooth Criminal (except the lean, that was impossible) and quite of few of his other routines from his music videos. I remember recording them on a VCR tape and just spending whole evenings practicing them instead of my maths homework, or english homework, or ... well, any homework really.

Good times.

Heaven's Peak, my CAW WIP
Scholar
#43 Old 17th Sep 2015 at 4:19 PM
@ScaryRob Yup
Scholar
#44 Old 20th Sep 2015 at 2:16 AM
I can't dance at all. I have no coordination in general. I remember when I was in middle school, at a dance at summer camp, I was having so much fun and this girl walked up to me, laughed at me, and walked away. Later, at high school dances, my main dance move consisted of jumping to the more fast paced songs. I did learn to swing dance this past spring and that was difficult, but not as difficult as "normal" dancing. I try to avoid dancing when I can so I don't embarrass myself.

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”
bleed-in-ink.tumblr.com
Scholar
#45 Old 20th Sep 2015 at 3:49 PM
Dancing? Never really been anywhere that people have even done that, except for maybe a wedding when I was VERY young. So I don't know. Not really something that appeals to me, either way.

♫ Keeping this here until EA gives us a proper playable woodwind/brass instrument ♫
For now, though, my decorative Bassoon conversion for TS4. =)
Scholar
#46 Old 20th Sep 2015 at 5:23 PM
I completely forgot about this song.

Page 2 of 2