Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Aug 2016 at 11:58 PM
Default Help Removing Custom Content
Hi All,

I am unable to locate custom content in my game that I need to remove. There are a pair of boots that shows up on babies through elders. They should not be on babies, toddlers, children and teens. I cannot delete them in the game. I looked in the launcher and I cannot find the boots. I also looked at the custom sims I added to the game, but did not locate a sim with the boots on.

Also, there is an adult top that shows up on toddlers and children and when they are wearing it, they look very strange. Please see the attached images.

I appreciate your assistance with identifying and removing this BadCC.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 8th Aug 2016 at 1:19 AM
Wow! Unfortunate. You can use delphy's dashboard to seek out bad cc. If that doesn't work you may have to do 50/50 method and the keep removing and re-adding cc until you hone in on the trouble makers. For future reference you may want to convert your cc to package files since the dashboard is problematic.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 8th Aug 2016 at 1:33 AM Last edited by Lulu_c : 8th Aug 2016 at 9:26 PM.
Should be incorrect category problems. Try Easy Casp Editor to re-category the Age.

Easy Casp Editor download link here
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 8th Aug 2016 at 4:08 AM
Crinrict has a great tutorial here: http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2011/0...om-content.html
Good luck!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 4th Sep 2016 at 7:53 PM
Hi All,

I decided to save my favorite sims and lots and uninstalled the game and did a fresh reinstall from Origin. Game works much better. I did lose some old games and sims I created, but the game works much better. The only issue is that sometimes Showtime doesn't load and I have to exit and restart the game. I tend to play supernatural hybrid sims and showtime sims in various different worlds.