Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#26 Old 2nd Oct 2014 at 8:04 AM
That was helpful, thanks I guess it was the one in the bright green you liked? I'm probably going to use that one, because It's an improved version of the yellow one, which is my favourite version.

I just downloaded Pose Player and I'm looking for good poses- which is hard. Y'know, neutral ones and posing ones. I'll have to look for some more later.

What's the lighting like in the pictures?
Advertisement
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
#27 Old 2nd Oct 2014 at 7:23 PM
Awww, tigerdhyr linked to my upload. I certainly wouldn't say my lighting is some of the best around but, what I did for that, was make a 3/4 box around my sim with the wall buydebug lights.

I've since changed the way I do it slightly but same basic concept. Sometimes the lighting will be too bright though. If so, try changing the intensity to a custom number. I usually use around .7

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Scholar
Original Poster
#28 Old 2nd Oct 2014 at 8:13 PM
So I created the final version, at least, I hope it is going to be. I'm going to re-submit her soon, but before I do, is the facesculpt okay? Like, not template-ish? Here's three more facial pictures. The third is a pose.
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
#29 Old 2nd Oct 2014 at 8:16 PM
Your lighting is looking dark on her face still. It's better than the original but still a little too in shade. It almost seems like the lights are too far from her face or behind her. Try moving her around the room a bit.

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Scholar
Original Poster
#30 Old 2nd Oct 2014 at 8:56 PM
Thanks for the heads up about the lighting. I'll have to edit her tomorrow and download a pose pack.
My good house, the one that I took good pictures in on post #20 is lost, unfortunately. My game crashed that night.
I'll have to post the layout of my house tomorrow, too, before I attempt to re-upload her.
Scholar
Original Poster
#31 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 7:11 PM Last edited by IrishA03 : 3rd Oct 2014 at 8:25 PM.
I'm attempting to re-upload her soon. Wish me luck!

Just attempted a re-upload!
Locked thread
Page 2 of 2