Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Sep 2014 at 11:34 PM
Default Emilia Clarke
I've worked many hours on Emilia Clarke, just to find out she was create by Kellyhb5 earlier in september. Is it possible to have 2 same/sims-celebrity here ?

Kelly work: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=533610

Here's my Emilia...

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 2:53 AM
Here are the things I see at a first glance:

1. Nose tip needs to come out, nostrils need to be turned up and narrower, bridge needs to be a bit narrower
2. The jaw is way to square and needs to come forward a bit.
3. she has a little chin
4. I would try a different lip preset that wasn't so defined on the top lip, the lip also needs to be turned down slightly
5. her eyebrows are higher, and though they are thick they still have a curve
6. Her cheek bones need to be more prominent and lower with face slightly gaunt

could you please take the eye makeup off so we can see her eye shape? The eyelashes are a bit much for what is displayed in the picture.

Hope that was helpful

"I'm always thinking about creating. My future starts when I wake up every morning... Every day I find something creative to do with my life." - Miles Davis
Field Researcher
#3 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 3:08 AM
I think she is pretty but not very similar though. I think the big diference is in the mouth and jaw. But I am not a professional making sims. I am just saying my opinion as first view.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 4:23 AM Last edited by Acid_Boa : 30th Sep 2014 at 3:58 AM.
Thanks for your feedback, I will check this.