Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#226 Old 1st Oct 2009 at 1:41 PM
I'm sorry, but i'm not seeing it ...not even on link you provided.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#227 Old 1st Oct 2009 at 1:49 PM
I do see it on the link provided but not for our contest. Maybe contestants can't rate either?
Field Researcher
#228 Old 1st Oct 2009 at 1:53 PM
Where are you seeing lanawinst? I think I need new eyes
Edit: Okay, I see it now on the link. Yep, I need new eyes!
Forum Resident
#229 Old 1st Oct 2009 at 2:05 PM
Yep the other thread has a rating tool next to the search button. But this thread doesn't. weird.
Lab Assistant
#230 Old 1st Oct 2009 at 3:51 PM
Congrats to all the contestants, and to lemoncandy! You all did a great job and I have inspiration to decorate all my rooms now You all did a fantastic job and it was my pleasure to judge. It was a lot of fun.
Lab Assistant
#231 Old 1st Oct 2009 at 4:35 PM
It was absolutley brilliant judging in this! Congrats to everyone to particapated and a special congratulations to lemon candy! You won the first ever sims 3 contest!, thats something to put on your CV!

"Scottish by birth, British by law,
Highlander by the grace of God"
Anon
Wiki Wizard
#232 Old 1st Oct 2009 at 4:36 PM
wow well done to everyone and great thanks for all the entries, they rocked, and a special well done to lemon candy on the first place superb work everyone!

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Scholar
Original Poster
#233 Old 2nd Oct 2009 at 2:53 PM
The thread ratings are working now!

Now if I could just get some applicants for my new contest...*sigh*

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution." ~Albert Einstein
A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has never learned how to walk forward.~F.D.R.

Page 10 of 10