Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#826 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 1:36 PM
hey, are you allowed to have a cat or dog so that they can hunt for you?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#827 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 2:11 PM
Yes you can have a dog or cat that hunts for you.
Lab Assistant
#828 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 3:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by 1Lali
Ok so this is my first time I'm going to try and do the whole challenge ( I've been doing tests of it ) and I've noticed that it's very hard to earn money in the first gen so I was wondering if anyone had some tips they would like to share. Thanks.

I give my mom the artistic trait and paint a lot. I also try collecting things using the kids and do opportunities to earn money. I made one kid fish since he had the angler trait. I also keep a small garden using the sprinklers.
Scholar
#829 Old 5th Oct 2014 at 11:34 AM
Hello everyone, meant to post this yesterday but real life got in the way, anyway here my updateRainy Days
Scholar
#830 Old 11th Oct 2014 at 5:44 PM
here's this weeks update Sunny Days Where are you
Lab Assistant
#831 Old 12th Oct 2014 at 1:27 PM
Where is everyone?
Field Researcher
#832 Old 12th Oct 2014 at 6:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HorseSimmer09
Where is everyone?

I can imagine their all in the foetal position, in the corner, whimpering, due to the massive trauma they've given themselves because they've brought forth and raised 100 sim babies.

Listen, smile, agree, and then do whatever the fuck you were going to do anyway - Robert Downey Jr

The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Do you understand? - Captain Jack Sparrow
Field Researcher
#833 Old 12th Oct 2014 at 7:26 PM
My favorite thing in the entire world is that this is listed under "collecting" & not "raising kids".

Queen of the Land of Typos.

Check out my simblr.
Test Subject
#834 Old 12th Oct 2014 at 7:28 PM Last edited by calientedama : 12th Oct 2014 at 7:29 PM. Reason: Forgot Link :/
Hey I am doing this challenge on my YouTube Channel. I am doing it with an Alien though, go check it out if you want
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?li...IU6BszP3vEXGZPd
Test Subject
#835 Old 13th Oct 2014 at 8:30 PM
You seriously named a sim isis!?
Scholar
#836 Old 13th Oct 2014 at 8:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Hannah_5634
You seriously named a sim isis!?

Isis is a beautiful name as well as an egyptian goddess. It's one of my favourite names. What's the issue?

The Love Legacy A Random Legacy Challenge Blog - Currently in Progress
Test Subject
#837 Old 14th Oct 2014 at 12:19 AM
Something I've used is to just get a lot of lifetime happiness points and purchase the reward that disables reputations for your sim.
Field Researcher
#838 Old 17th Oct 2014 at 3:31 AM
Here's a special update to celebrate the 2nd anniversary of The Goddess' Order. Not recommended for anyone was hasn't finished the story.
Two Futures
Field Researcher
#839 Old 17th Oct 2014 at 3:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ReyaD
Isis is a beautiful name as well as an egyptian goddess. It's one of my favourite names. What's the issue?

This is what they were referring to. They've been in the news a lot recently since they decapitated a journalist back in August, and have continued to do similar crimes since.
Scholar
#840 Old 17th Oct 2014 at 5:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by iButterfree
This is what they were referring to. They've been in the news a lot recently since they decapitated a journalist back in August, and have continued to do similar crimes since.

I figured thats what it was. Just Isis is also a name that isn't all that rare. (Might be uncommon, but not rare). And I'm saying names as in personal first names, not terrorist group names. So I don't see why they were so shocked someone gave a character that name. It's a character in a game.

Not trying to start a political argument or anything here, my first post was trying to stop exactly that.

(Now off to read your stuff. Cause I like your stuff. <3)

The Love Legacy A Random Legacy Challenge Blog - Currently in Progress
Lab Assistant
#841 Old 17th Oct 2014 at 10:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by calientedama
Hey I am doing this challenge on my YouTube Channel. I am doing it with an Alien though, go check it out if you want
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?li...IU6BszP3vEXGZPd

I absolutely love your challenge. I love reading about this on blogs and I love watching videos about this. I hope that you get through it because I'd love to watch the whole series.
Scholar
#842 Old 18th Oct 2014 at 11:18 PM
Hi, I have another update, Toddler Fun
Test Subject
#843 Old 21st Oct 2014 at 8:19 PM
Oh my! I am going to do this challenge, it looks so fun. :lovestruc
Scholar
#844 Old 25th Oct 2014 at 11:26 AM
I have another update More Kids and I now have a main blog where links to all my challenges are, Check it out here
Test Subject
#845 Old 31st Oct 2014 at 2:37 AM
This is so great! I just started this challenge myself (after following a few blogs I've found here). If anyone's intrested heres my challenge: http://thesimsfox.tumblr.com/
Scholar
#846 Old 1st Nov 2014 at 10:54 AM
Hi, I have this weeks update, Birthdays Galore
Lab Assistant
#847 Old 3rd Nov 2014 at 1:57 AM
Where'd everyone go?
Scholar
#848 Old 8th Nov 2014 at 12:04 PM
This weeks update is here ,
Scholar
#849 Old 15th Nov 2014 at 12:17 PM
Test Subject
#850 Old 17th Nov 2014 at 11:18 AM
I've just stared. My first child (boy) has his mothers hair...

(Brown with pink highlights)
Page 34 of 46