Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Feb 2017 at 2:20 PM
Default "Unusable by NPC" not working
I am trying to lock NPCs out of various rooms in a community lot, and this function is not working. The doors ARE facing "out" of the rooms into the common areas. It happens with single doors, double doors, and archways. The rooms are completely closed-in, and there is either a roof or a floor above with floor tiles in all cases. There are no other doors or other means of access to the rooms. It doesnt matter if I have an active sim in the room or not. All of the visitors to the lot simply ignore the function and stroll in and out as they please.

I AM running mods, but they are Nraas mods, up to date, and have nothing to do with room access or anything else that would logically conflict with this functionality.

What am I missing?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 23rd Feb 2017 at 7:11 PM
I'm not sure what you're missing because I've been using Nona Mena's Lock Community Doors and Gates mod for so long, I don't remember what it's like to play without it.
If you want to check out Nona's mod, here's the link (it doesn't matter which way doors are facing with this)...

http://www.simlogical.com/ContentUp...e/uploads/1026/