Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Set of oriental themed tattoos

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 1,896 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 138,162 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 5th Apr 2011 at 3:50 AM
Updated: 6th Apr 2011 at 3:04 PM - Added a hair credit
I've never really been a big fan of colored tattoos, and I wanted some cool and realistic tattoos for my simmies. Many have been asking after these, so I thought to share them now.

Yo got your buddha, geisha, dragons and samurai! It's oriental baby! There are 11 tattoos in total, and you can see them all in attached screenshots in the bottom of the thread. The styles are very versatile, so they work great for both full back tattoos and arm tattoos, and even as full body tattoos!

These aren't recolorable, but you can of course change the opacity.
These can be found in the 'tattoos' category, these are not 'accessory' tattoos.
You will need to have your game patched for these to work (any patch after Ambitions' release).

All the tattoos are in a single package file! This makes your game work faster, compared to if you'd have even only half of them all separately!

Additional Credits:
Hairs on models in order of appearance by Peggy (free) conversion by Anubis360, Sim Artist Union, M&T, Rose and Cazy.
Brushes used for tattoos by MarmiteMamie of Deviantart.
Tattoos made with CmarNYC's tattooinator.
Full body tattoos enabled with CmarNYC's tattoo locations mod.