Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#2701 Old 10th Jan 2017 at 10:47 PM
But then you don't get the outfit at all. I'd rather have the outfit, even if only some sims can wear it. It's just annoying.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2702 Old 10th Jan 2017 at 11:13 PM
Default This
That male Sims appear shorter than females

Lab Assistant
#2703 Old 11th Jan 2017 at 3:11 PM
Yep Krudyard, I have noticed that too. When I go to open a lot it peeves me a bit also.
Instructor
#2704 Old 11th Jan 2017 at 3:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jimma
Yep Krudyard, I have noticed that too. When I go to open a lot it peeves me a bit also.

What an akward perspective !

I believe in the "Thanks" button and its amazing powers !!!
Mad Poster
#2705 Old 11th Jan 2017 at 4:05 PM
But males are sometimes shorter than their females
Scholar
Original Poster
#2706 Old 11th Jan 2017 at 4:09 PM
Not being able to replace bad thumbnails - I spent ages looking for the Sim crossing sign (I could only find the pet one).

The drop off has been made. You've been warned.
Mad Poster
#2707 Old 11th Jan 2017 at 6:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
But then you don't get the outfit at all. I'd rather have the outfit, even if only some sims can wear it. It's just annoying.

I am considering keeping some really pretty ones
Mad Poster
#2708 Old 11th Jan 2017 at 6:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kankritty
Not being able to replace bad thumbnails - I spent ages looking for the Sim crossing sign (I could only find the pet one).

Don't know what kind of thumbnail you are talking about, but there are some you can regenerate and others you can make your own. Bodyshop stuff like eyes, skins, makeup, accessories and jewelry you can make your own thumbnail and put in the package. It's pretty easy. Some thumbnails liken build/buy mode, and I think clothes, you can regenerate by holding down ctrl and right clicking the thumbnail.

Creations can be found on my on tumblr.
Alchemist
#2709 Old 11th Jan 2017 at 7:06 PM Last edited by Phantomknight : 12th Jan 2017 at 2:04 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by gummilutt
Some thumbnails liken build/buy mode, and I think clothes, you can regenerate by holding down ctrl and right clicking the thumbnail.

OMG, really?! I'm trying this as soon as I get home from work! You have no idea how much of a time saver this could be--if I was missing a mesh, I used to delete the whole CAS thumbnail file and spend hours regenerating all my CAS thumbnails!

ETA: Totally works in CAS! gummilutt, thanks so much!

"Thinking of you, wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend." - Kingdom Hearts

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
aka Kelyns | she/her
Scholar
Original Poster
#2710 Old 11th Jan 2017 at 10:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gummilutt
you can regenerate by holding down ctrl and right clicking the thumbnail.

I can do that but not for catalog objects.

Lab Assistant
#2711 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 4:17 PM
I am so sorry that what I said bothered anyone in any way. I know from my own family, that some females are taller than the males. It is just that when I choose a lot to open , in the family picture, the female ALWAYS appears taller than the male. For me it does anyway. It's really not a big deal for me. Just something I have noticed . Again, so very sorry.
Mad Poster
#2712 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 6:57 PM
@jimma - Who was bothered by your remark? I only see one reply to your comment and all it says is that the image is an "awkward perspective". Loading screens often show sims in awkward poses or otherwise looking a bit odd. There was a discussion awhile back about the way parents are often shown holding infants at arm's length.

You didn't say anything wrong or offensive. Don't be so hard on yourself.
Mad Poster
#2713 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 7:32 PM
Have you ever had a family with more than eight Sims? The family portraits tend to start glitching then - in one premade family from Meadow Creek, one of the kids ended up in a T-pose (arms stretched out to the side).

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Theorist
#2714 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 7:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ihatemandatoryregister
Have you ever had a family with more than eight Sims? The family portraits tend to start glitching then - in one premade family from Meadow Creek, one of the kids ended up in a T-pose (arms stretched out to the side).

I currently have 30 sims on a lot, but since I strongly dislike the ever changing poses I have an override and it keeps them in the T pose. I'd rather them all be in the same one pose then the ever changin ones that was introduced with .. err AL I believe.
Scholar
Original Poster
#2715 Old 17th Jan 2017 at 9:09 PM
When you place a lot and it decides to bring the beach with it.

The two parks shipped with Pets are culprits to this in my game.

Top Secret Researcher
#2716 Old 17th Jan 2017 at 9:58 PM
When my sim cancels a call and the person they were talking to appears on the lot.

Also I wish I could cancel someone calling a sim's cell phone so I can throw my dang party without answering, canceling the action and having that sim appear on the lot.
Field Researcher
#2717 Old 17th Jan 2017 at 11:07 PM
That's really a nit-pick... When you select-copy an object in buy mode in the community lot, it opens the "community rooms" catalogue rather than the function catalogue. It annnooooooys me because I tend to select objects by function rather than by room.
Top Secret Researcher
#2718 Old 18th Jan 2017 at 2:03 AM
When a Sim gets to about 96% of finishing homework or term paper and gives up (often without me realising).
Instructor
#2719 Old 18th Jan 2017 at 4:51 AM
I know what I WANT to build, I just can't get the shell of it looking how I want it to be. It is just so frustrating, and even more so that it is distracting me from actually playing the game itself.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2720 Old 18th Jan 2017 at 5:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by conversesneaker
I know what I WANT to build, I just can't get the shell of it looking how I want it to be. It is just so frustrating, and even more so that it is distracting me from actually playing the game itself.

Want to try the building group? http://www.modthesims.info/forumdis...546&groupid=901

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
#2721 Old 18th Jan 2017 at 10:42 AM
Baby crying
When the baby loses his/her shit while in the cot that's when I mute the volume

Scholar
Original Poster
#2722 Old 18th Jan 2017 at 5:12 PM
For crying toddlers, if I really can't be arsed, I max all their motives and drain their Energy.

Mad Poster
#2723 Old 18th Jan 2017 at 7:59 PM
Minor pet peeve: When you're away from MTS a while and come back and feel overwhelmed by the number of new posts.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Field Researcher
#2724 Old 19th Jan 2017 at 1:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ihatemandatoryregister
Minor pet peeve: When you're away from MTS a while and come back and feel overwhelmed by the number of new posts.

I have this exact same thing right now, hahaha. I only look when I'm actually playing sims myself, but it's sometimes a bit overwhelming where I'm like: 'I'll do this another time...'
Scholar
#2725 Old 19th Jan 2017 at 3:46 PM
MTS pet peeve: When you haven't been on MTS in a while and your posts per day average is down.
Page 109 of 275