Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Mar 2017 at 9:33 AM
Default Grey hair - stick to the one?
I've been thinking about trying to do my first hair recolour and am pondering how to handle the grey. I've always wanted to do a hair set that, instead of going straight from full-colour to white, had versions of grey for each hair colour. That doesn't seem to be the preferred method, though, and given the file sizes involved I can 100% see the wisdom in simply tying one grey across the set. So, I thought I'd ask for some guidance. Am I better off sticking to the one grey? Are there likely to be downloaders interested in having grey-brown, grey-black, grey-red, grey-blonde, or does that sound extraneous? Would it be even overkill-ier if I did it both ways and let people pick?

Sticking to just the one seems like a safer bet, but I figure it's worth asking... Any thoughts?
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 10th Mar 2017 at 10:21 AM
What I would like to see is elders also be given normal hair colour streaked with grey, even if that was just under the custom tab but it's extreamly hard to find. As to grey across an entire set, I find two, a darker one and a pale whiter one to be sufficient.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~