Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Dec 2014 at 4:20 PM
Default OFB: Vampires on non-downtown lots
I know vampires and witches and other supernaturals party at Downtown lots. My question is, if I want to open a home business and have supernaturals occasionally drop by, does it have to be in the Downtown neighbourhood, or do they drop by in any neighbourhood?
Advertisement
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#2 Old 27th Dec 2014 at 4:27 PM
I think they only turn up on Downtown lots unless you have hacks. Not sure now you ask - I've had various hacks in game forever.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Dec 2014 at 4:29 PM
Ah. So basically my home lot has to be in Downtown, to open a vampire bar on it? Thank you very much.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 27th Dec 2014 at 4:36 PM
Well, playable vampires will show up anywhere you want them. There's only two Master Vampires, and they should only show up downtown.

I have had a vampire turn up in a non-downtown business in Drama Acres, but I presume that's yet another sign of my ongoing corruption.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#5 Old 27th Dec 2014 at 4:48 PM
Yes, sorry Peni's right. I was assuming you were just talking about NPCs.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 27th Dec 2014 at 4:48 PM
Yeah, the question was about the master ones. Thank you very much.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 27th Dec 2014 at 6:48 PM
Grand Vampires can be found on hobby-related secret lots too. These lots have mix of everyone.
Scholar
Original Poster
#8 Old 27th Dec 2014 at 8:01 PM
Ah. Thanks for the information.