Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Jan 2015 at 4:54 PM
Default I like the Sims 3. Any suggestions for other games I might like?
If you said SIMS 4, wrong answer. Tried it.

I'm not into either the "hack and slash" or "pink splat, bullets everywhere" genera. I donno, hurting people just isn't my idea of recreation. YMMV. I'm not interested in online games where some wacko in Korea who's glued to his computer and his online buddies use you for fresh meat, or some rich kid who lives in his mom's basement with every store bought cheat ruins your game...

That rules out most of what's available by Origin but maybe I'm missing something.

I guess my alternatives are to make SIMS 3 mods. I'm a lousy modder, and my principles give me a strong dislike about C#; C# was all about Microsoft trying to pervert and control and exploit Java.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 31st Jan 2015 at 9:22 PM
The following games share similarities with The Sims 3 that do not have super competitive players or violence:
SimCity 2013
The Sims Freeplay
The Sims 2
Supple
Animal Crossing
SimCity Societies

I hope I helped!

--Ocram

Always do your best.
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Feb 2015 at 1:16 AM
I don't think I can buy Sims 2. Lots of folks seem to love it. I'll check out these other games.