Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jan 2015 at 11:25 PM
Greetings from Indonesian Sons of Anarchy Fans
Hello everybody! I'm really fun joined here.
I'm from Indonesia, and I'm a Sons of Anarchy Enthusiast.
This site is the first sims modding's site that i knew when i first time played the sims, and finally after several years passed i decided to join here to give peoples what i got as a gratitude for all peoples in here who always sharing that what they know, so that i have more knowledge about modding sims, Thankyou guys!!!.

Basically every mods that i made are based on Sons of Anarchy, but who knows someday i'll make outside that area.
once again thanks for y'all!!!

Best regard from Indonesia.
and sorry for my bad english.
Advertisement
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#2 Old 19th Jan 2015 at 8:26 PM
Hello! Welcome to MTS! Don't worry about your English, posting here is a great way to improve it I hope you have a nice stay

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Jan 2015 at 8:08 PM
@Vampire_aninyosaloh yea thanks, ya i'll always stay here as long as i live. :p
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 23rd Jan 2015 at 8:15 PM
aye @BloodyScholastic hahaha ada juga ya indo yang aktif disini ga nyangka. just wondering, how many indo here, or is just you? :D
Oia, kalau pengen ikut challenge/contest TS4 gimana ya caranya atau memang belum ada ya?
Field Researcher
#5 Old 24th Jan 2015 at 2:05 AM
Be welcome Mr. Mayhem!

Do you believe if I told you that I've never hear to talk about Sons of Anarchy before?
I think I will listen something about this band because you look to really love it. Maybe I'll like it either...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 24th Jan 2015 at 10:27 PM
@BloodyScholastic hahahahaha anjir iya banyak, aneh juga ngomong indo di forum bule.haha ga ada aturan harus pake bahasa inggris kan, bro kalau di forum?

Abdi mah asli sunda, bro. Hehe lu tinggal dmana? Thanks ya, infonya, iya udah kelewat, kalau mau cek ada kontes baru buat TS4 lewat link itu ya, bro?

Sims 3 maen juga, cuma skrg udah beralih ke Sims 4, jd d uninstall TS3nya, kalau ga walah boros harddisk. walau sebenernya masih aga kecean TS3 sih dibanding 4, tp gatau deh kalau udah keluar exp pack yg laen ntar.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 24th Jan 2015 at 10:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by NabucodonosorII
Be welcome Mr. Mayhem!

Do you believe if I told you that I've never hear to talk about Sons of Anarchy before?
I think I will listen something about this band because you look to really love it. Maybe I'll like it either...

Thanks, bro! I'm really sad that you don't know Sons of Anarchy. Hehe :D
But hey, for your info, Sons of Anarchy is not a band name, but The Most Greatest TV Show that ever exist in this world, brotha.
Just try to watch it, i guarantee that you will love that show.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 25th Jan 2015 at 6:36 PM
@BloodyScholastic iya sih, selaw aja ya da off topic ini ya, eniwey beli yg ori mulu apa bajakan jg? Hehehe Oalah, wanita toh maap, sis gatau. Ahaha
Mbak sis bikin dong group indonya, biar makin meriah.

True that! TS3 is more realistic than TS4, but the repetitive issues sometime made me bored, beside that my HD is running out of capacity because too many CC n i installed every exp pack (pastinya versi pak tani beli di emperan. Haha), except the Katy Perry pack ituloh, yakali saya kudu install jg sih. So i decided to uninstall them, n i think life must goes on. n i give TS4 a try, surely.

Kayanya kalau masalah custom slider mungkin ntar bakalan ada, lagian enak juga sekarang TS4 udah support mod jd ga usah utak-atik kaya TS3 lagi, tapi ya andaikan TS3 ga banyak masalah sih emang asik TS3, tapi menurut saya buat skrg2 cukup sulit sih buat dibandingin, ntar deh kalo udah bertebaran exp pack buat TS4 baru deh keliatan.

Btw, aye you should watch Sons of Anarchy, it's not just about the motorcycle club's life, but it teach us how to keep struggling in this life in every situations, for me SoA is the realest TV Show ever.
#9 Old 26th Jan 2015 at 3:52 PM
@Mr. Mayhem I had an idea to create the group from a long time ago but kalo udah jadi you bantu-bantu ramein ya. hahaha. Sims 4 Outdoor pack udah out, tapi tetep balik lagi ke selera. Graphic cartoon nya ga nahan xD Sims 3 masih lebih macho secara graphic. Tapi secara gameplay, pada akhirnya semuanya kalah oleh Sims 1 & Sims 2. Btw nemu https://ts4indo.wordpress.com/ nih. Ada join di grup Sims lain juga ga? Yang lokal-lokal. Sayangnya banyak grup Sims Indo yang kelihatannya udah ga aktif di jaman Sims 3, eh begitu Sims 4 nongol pada aktifnya community Sims 4 doang.

I rarely watch series, but what I've read so far, SoA has a very impressive rating for a TV series, nothing to compared to those overrated zombie drama blah blah blah typical mediocre American TV series. No one around me discusses SoA, I thought this series is kinda underrated or something, I just knew it from Sims 4 CC upload on this site lol. If the series met my demand of dark, edgy, realistic slice of life style of storytelling, it could be my most favorite series ever. First thing first, cari dulu filmnya....

I moved my downloads to Simblr thebleedingwoodland
My newer quality downloads on my blog The Bleeding Woodland
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 29th Jan 2015 at 7:13 PM
@BloodyScholastic woa woooaa ga salah minta bantuan saya, i'm just a newbie here. but i'll try my best.
Iya itu outdoor retreat cuma game pack, ga ada perubahan yang signifikan sih. True that! Sims 1 & 2 asoy bgt, emang yang klasik lebih asik.
Wah saya cuma join & aktif di MTS doang sih, soalnya yg di luar MTS ga bs ngaplod cc buat orang lain, ada yg bisa tp bener2 free tanpa registrasi ga kaya di sini harus regist supaya bisa download cc, jd minimal ada apresiasinya buat uploadernya sih di samping ada achievementnya jg yg mayan nambah "semangat", lagian ini forum modder sims yg pertama saya tau & banyak dapet tau jg sih, jd saya rasa cukuplah kontribusi disini.

Yeah, me too. Last time i watched TV Series is Prison Break, that's my first n my last tv series that i ever watched untill Sons of Anarchy came out.
I thought the reason that peoples around you never discusses about SoA is just because they don't know anything about SoA, i mean they only know that SoA is just a movie about bikers life, that's it.
That's my first thing in my thought too, but when i started to watch SoA, i'm really suprised that SoA is more than just about "bikers life".
Iya cobain aja tonton satu dua episode, dijamin banyak life experiencesnya. kalo ga salah season awal ada sub indonya, mayan ngebantu buat orang2 yg belum tau istilah2 anak2 motor.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 30th Jan 2015 at 6:22 AM
Welcome to the forum! I love SoA a lot, and followed it very closely. Have you seen all the seasons?

My simblr
In the name of the Moon, i will right wrongs and triumph over evil, and that means YOU! ❤️
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 30th Jan 2015 at 6:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Steffyn
Welcome to the forum! I love SoA a lot, and followed it very closely. Have you seen all the seasons?

Woooa..so happy found member who love SoA too.
Aye, watched season 1-7, and still want more. How about you? I heard a rumour that Kurt Sutter will make a prequel, hope soon.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 31st Jan 2015 at 5:52 AM
Yeah, I've seen it all. I've heard that too. I wonder if it'd be a movie or a full series though.

My simblr
In the name of the Moon, i will right wrongs and triumph over evil, and that means YOU! ❤️
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 4th Feb 2015 at 1:31 AM
the biggest possibility is make the prequel about the first 9, but i was wondering how good/bad is wendy, nero n their kids life when no jax around anymore, and how's chucky's life.. :D