Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Sep 2012 at 3:36 AM
Movie time!
I LOVE horror movies. Especially movie about the paranormal and possession. But I also love comedies! Like, Step Brothers type comedy. Not really a fan of the Scary Movie series. Just too stupid for me.

What kind of movies do you like? Have any good suggestions for me?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 2nd Sep 2012 at 4:23 AM
First of all, I see you are new here, so welcome.

Second, I prefer comedies to horror movies. Horror moves ate too, well, scary for my taste. A bad comedy is sometimes more scary than a horror movie though

If you have not seen the Airplane series, I highly recommend them. You might have to search for them though, as they are older movies and might not be carried at every rental store (if those even exist anymore where you live).

Common sense is one of nature's great ironies... It turns out common sense isn't so common.

Please see my new journal for news on my mods as well as requests.
Helptato
#3 Old 2nd Sep 2012 at 4:54 PM
Airplane is hilarious. I watched it again the other night. The second one's humour feels a bit forced though.

"Surely you can't be serious?" "I am serious! And don't call me Shirley!"

Emma!

Simblr
[url=https://peanutbuttersandwich.dreamwidth.org/Dreamwidth[/url]
Alchemist
#4 Old 2nd Sep 2012 at 4:58 PM
Scott Pilgrim is an awesome movie, it's pretty cartoony (when someone hit someone else you see a comic ''BANG!'') and funny
Kick-ass is also a cartoon movie (but with real people) and there's pretty much action in it.

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#5 Old 2nd Sep 2012 at 7:23 PM
The great things about Airplane and Airplane 2 are how even though they were made circa 1980 , the airport security sarcasm looks like post 2001, it has stayed very timely.. If you think Scary Movie series insults your intelligence, be prepared to not watch Poultrygeist.. Seriously, it's too stupid for Scary Movie and I'm sorry mentioned it because it's not safe for anyone under 20 to watch it. i thought it would be funny.

Thanks to netflix and other channels, I'm watching old classics. The Last Woman on Earth . one woman, two men, one car.. fun. Night of The Living Dead. 1968 version. Carnival of Souls .. i could not stop for death, so death kindly stalked me across the country.
Test Subject
#6 Old 10th Oct 2012 at 7:18 AM
I Like to watch comedy Movie .Because entertainment is the best source of watching comedy movie. My Most Favorite comedy movie 21 jump street. so many Movies I have watched Online.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 10th Oct 2012 at 7:39 AM
I love all of "The Mummy" movies with Brendon Fraysure (drool) They are all great.
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#8 Old 14th Oct 2012 at 3:04 AM
I love psychological thrillers. Love tho work of Christopher Nolan and also love movies like Shutter Island, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind or The Game

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Theorist
#9 Old 14th Oct 2012 at 2:37 PM
I love action, one that's loaded with shiny gadgets and cool kick-ass moves. I don't even mind having sci-fi, supernatural, horror, philosphy or mind screw being thrown in the genre- just as long as they don't go overboard with the drama and romance (which unfortunately seems to be a "must" in Hollywood movies for some reason).