Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Dec 2012 at 5:21 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Generations
Default Aging Issues
I have major aging problems in my town. Sims are aging to quickly and reseting their ages randomly. For example, in my main family, I have two adult sims (husband older than wife), two teenagers (daughter older than son), a child and a set of twins who are now toddlers. Everything was fine until the twins aged up to toddlers. Now the wife is about ten days older than the husband and everyone except for her and the twin have gone back to the beginning of their age cycle. I have CC installed, but that's not the cause. I've been having this problem since before I started installing CC. I basically have no idea what to do and its starting to drive me crazy. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have Generations, Seasons and Diesel Stuff.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 10th Dec 2012 at 5:35 PM
go to options ,disable aging ,disable story progression. delete all kids from all houses on map ......solved?
if your sims kids need to grow up ,give them BD cake buy mode item
Test Subject
#3 Old 10th Dec 2012 at 9:07 PM
Is your game patched with the most current patch? Do you have enough RAM and an adequate video card to run your EPs?