Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Feb 2014 at 10:24 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default BuyDebug objects without cheat??
cuz buydebug mess up my game i wan't to know if is there way to make them enable for buying them without cheat i have some of WA objects from this mod i will like the daylight area tomb objects and stuff like that
so any tutorial mod or something please help
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 8th Feb 2014 at 10:54 PM
How did buydebug mess up your game?

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Feb 2014 at 2:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nysha
How did buydebug mess up your game?

after i buy something from buydebug and if i try to save my game the saving never ends i let it for like 6 hours and nothing but if i don't buy anything from buydebug the saving is so fast and ok.

sorry for bad english
Site Helper
#4 Old 9th Feb 2014 at 10:49 PM
Do you turn it (and testingcheats) back off before you try saving? I've noticed that it can hang up if I try saving with any cheats active.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 10th Feb 2014 at 12:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ghost sdoj
Do you turn it (and testingcheats) back off before you try saving? I've noticed that it can hang up if I try saving with any cheats active.

thanks thanks now i can use everything
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 10th Feb 2014 at 6:04 AM Last edited by werismyki : 10th Feb 2014 at 4:20 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Ghost sdoj

Interesting to know. For me, once the cheats are on, I leave them on. Only cheats needed to constantly turning on and off are CFE and "Moveobjects" for obvious reason. But I am glad to know there is a difference turning cheat on and off to someone's game. I can pass on the info in the future.

While at it, Ghost sdoj and OP, what kind of TS3 are you running? From DVD, Steam, Origin, Digital download else where?

Moderator Edit: Removed forbidden comments, Shame on You

I work for a living, but I don't necessarily live for a working.