Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Feb 2014 at 4:32 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Sims 3 menu doesnt load any of my worlds!
Ok,so after i fixed my first loading screen patch,im getting this thing that no installed store world,custom world or ep/base game world is showing up in the drop where i choose it.
The worlds installey alright and are in the installed section of the launcher.The menu also has no letters in it!
Can someone help me please?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 11th Feb 2014 at 6:09 PM
It must be something with the 1.67.2.024002 update because it happens to be the same with me...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Feb 2014 at 1:56 PM Last edited by FriedFishy : 12th Feb 2014 at 2:38 PM.
Must be!
If i dont get a fix i will start playing TS2 again.
In the Arena
retired moderator
#4 Old 13th Feb 2014 at 4:46 AM
Default MTS2 Staff Reply
  • Sims 3 - Installing / Patching / Uninstalling
    1. Whether you are Installing for the first time or Reinstalling, be sure to read the Game Help:Installwiki FAQ.
      -
    2. This Game_Help:TS3_Uninstallwiki link has the step-by-step instructions to guide you through uninstalling The Sims 3,
      and its (EP/SP) packs. As well as removing any leftovers after uninstalling.
      -
    3. The Game_Help:TS3_Patchingwiki Guide provides information on:
      • Tips Before You Begin
      • Patching Common Errors
      • Manual Patch Downloads
      • Invalid File Errors and more

What's a "loading screen patch"?
You mean you just patched the game, and the screen is all messed up? Then you have a corrupt game files situation. Only a reinstall would fix that. If you had patched via the Launcher previously, this time don't.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th Feb 2014 at 2:14 PM Last edited by mikey : 3rd Mar 2014 at 3:49 AM. Reason: Merged posts: 4329831, 4330410
lol loading screen patch-i ment bug hahahah
ok im gonna try to reinstall but this is gonna take ages.

got it fixed like this:
scroll down to the bottom:
http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/739696.page
After installing mods-same issue returned,so i uninstall them and it s still there.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 14th Feb 2014 at 11:15 PM
You fixed it or didn't fix it? What's still there?
Site Helper
#7 Old 15th Feb 2014 at 12:57 AM
When you removed the mods, you did clear the caches, right?

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 15th Feb 2014 at 7:59 AM Last edited by mikey : 3rd Mar 2014 at 3:37 AM. Reason: Merged posts: 4330997, 4331036
nah didnt clear the caches,currently i still have to reinstall some expansions and gonna see if the menu towns not showing up is fixed.

reinstalled everything,cleaned cache and DCbackup(except DCcache)still not fixed piece of shit
Test Subject
#9 Old 15th Feb 2014 at 12:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FriedFishy
reinstalled everything,cleaned cache and DCbackup(except DCcache)still not fixed piece of shit

Go to Program Files, Installshield thing, delete the update, delete your MOD's file, disable cc, and update. Kind of worked for me, But I figured it out AFTER I uninstalled everything.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 15th Feb 2014 at 4:23 PM Last edited by mikey : 3rd Mar 2014 at 3:38 AM. Reason: Merged posts: 4331165, 4331290
yeah but i want to use my game with mods,thanks for reply,so can i use mods again after i install update?

Nah doesnt work for me,i done all you said and still same shit,and im not gonna reinstall every ep again.
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#11 Old 15th Feb 2014 at 9:27 PM
Thank you FriedFishy. I shall close the thread.

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Locked thread | Locked by: leefish Reason: isnt going to follow advice