Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Nov 2010 at 12:06 AM
I want to change my Sims age!!
can someone help me find the mod that can change my sim from an elder to an adult again in the sims 3 late night?

- i remember a long time ago i had a main modification download that controlled everything in the sims 2. but i dont remember what it was called! if that is available for the sims 3.. i would greatly appreciate a link to the download with simple instructions possibly. thank you so much!

ps. i know about the life fruit and the ambrosia. i am trying to change from elder to adult.

:P
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 19th Nov 2010 at 12:11 AM
You can only do it with a hack (I think Awesome Mod) but it's glitchy.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Nov 2010 at 12:19 AM
there is no insimenator for the sims 3 ?
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 19th Nov 2010 at 12:35 AM
You can use Twallan's Master Controller to edit the sim in CAS(and change his age).
Field Researcher
#5 Old 19th Nov 2010 at 1:28 AM
awesomemod would be best to use. it also fixes other problems with the game. it is also compatible with twallan's master controller.

I'm cooler than cool! I'm stupid!
Eminence Grise
#6 Old 19th Nov 2010 at 1:44 AM
When you're looking for a mod, we have a helpful "where can I find" forum in the Help section

There are actually several mods that let you edit a Sim in CAS, where, among other things, you can change their age. However, be aware that you may encounter glitichiness if you age a sim backwards, regardless of which mod you use to do it.

As mentioned above, the two most used options are Pescado's AwesomeMod (at MATY) and Twallan's Master Controller (at The Simmers Club). There are advantages and disadvantages to both, so I'd advise reading up on their features at their respective sites before making up your mind, if you decide to go ahead
Field Researcher
#7 Old 20th Nov 2010 at 1:29 PM
i would suggest that if you use either, don't change the age or gender as it crashes your game. changing looks, clothes, and traits is fine but gender and age will crash your game and freeze your computer.

I'm cooler than cool! I'm stupid!