Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Nov 2010 at 8:54 PM
Default Known popular mixes?
My Sim is at level 10 in mixology from reading the 3 skills books. She's also created many unique drinks. My problem is, when I click on the mixology tab in the Skills menu, there are a whole bunch of drinks listed under Personal Recipe List yet none in Known Popular Mixes. How do I leran these known popular mixes? I've tried mixing drinks at home, at bars/clubs, but nothing seems to work. Are there supposed to be books that teach you individual drinks cuz I don't see them at the bookstore...

Help!
Advertisement
Retired
retired moderator
#2 Old 19th Nov 2010 at 8:57 PM
You need to go to bars and order their set drinks. You can collect different ones from different bars. You might need to order the same drink several times. Eventually you'll get a pop up saying you now know how to make that drink.

Some drinks are exclusive to Simbots and Mummies, too, like the Oil Colada.

CAW Wiki - A wiki for CAW users. Feel free to edit.

GON OUT, BACKSON, BISY BACKSON
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Nov 2010 at 9:05 PM
Awesome, that worked!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 19th Nov 2010 at 10:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kiwi_tea
You need to go to bars and order their set drinks. You can collect different ones from different bars. You might need to order the same drink several times. Eventually you'll get a pop up saying you now know how to make that drink.

Some drinks are exclusive to Simbots and Mummies, too, like the Oil Colada.

Is there a list of drinks somewhere that includes drinks exclusive to certain life states?
Test Subject
#5 Old 19th Nov 2010 at 11:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by piffany
Is there a list of drinks somewhere that includes drinks exclusive to certain life states?

I don't know but there's a list of ALL drinks available at the pre-made bars.

You might be able to find something there.

http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/s...night/mixology/