Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Nov 2010 at 12:13 PM
Another bug...and annoying indeed
How do I describe this error....I CAN"T CONTROL MY SIM ANYMORE.The Sim becomes immobile and there are no interaction available.Also, the square that displays the Sim's face is replaced with a blank green one.In general, that sim is like non-existent except for the fact that his tab is still there.How can I fix this? I doubt that this is a mod's doing because I only have 1 mod that is the Sim transformer by Treeag which is claimed to be compatiblt for LN.Plz, appreciate any help.
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 19th Nov 2010 at 12:23 PM
Remember, if you're having any problem, issue, error, or glitch with your game, that's a job for the Help section. There's both FAQs with common issues as well as Q&A forums to get help with problems you can't solve yourself using the FAQs.

Start here:

Game Help:Sims 3 Game Problemwiki

If you continue to have issues, you can post a new thread in the Help Q&A forums - there's a link at the top of every FAQ. Make sure to read the message that displays before you post there, for the information you must include.

Good luck, and happy simming!

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Locked thread | Locked by: HystericalParoxysm Reason: Referred to Help.