Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 6:54 PM
Default Firefly's Folly - Original Fiction

Summary

There is a school, deep inside the Blackwood Forest of Spyr Darr. The students at this school are taught vital skills for the future: demonology, hand-to-hand combat, and various obscure sciences and arcane arts, all with the goal of training an elite fighting force, fighting against what some call "lusus naturae" and what others call "freaks."

This year is not like the others. This year is different. This year will be Hell.

Thus far there are six chapters of the story, with a seventh on the way. The story can be found in a variety of places, including but not limited to my wordpress or FictionPress.

It would be really appreciated if you took the time to read and comment on what's written so far. It's always a great help when people tell you what they like, dislike and why. Please, feel free to read and reply on chapters already written.

Don't feel put off by the fact that there are six chapters out already, since I'll be going to France soon for the better part of a month and I won't have any access to a computer or the Internet so I won't come back with ten more chapters!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 5th Sep 2009 at 12:24 PM
Updated with chapter seven. Here at Wordpress and here at FictionPress.

Although I haven't received any comments thus far I'm still hopeful. Please, if you read this, give me feedback. I'd like to know where I'm going wrong and right.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Sep 2009 at 2:29 PM
Updated with chapter eight. At Wordpress and at FictionPress.

I appreciate any and all feedback.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 7th Sep 2009 at 6:49 PM
I've had a rather productive few days. Here's chapter nine.

WordPress and FictionPress.

Enjoy. Remember, I really, really appreciate feedback.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th Oct 2009 at 3:05 PM
Chapter ten, an interlude and chapter eleven have all been posted at FictionPress.

I would appreciate feedback.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 18th Oct 2009 at 12:13 AM
Chapter twelve has been posted at FictionPress.

Comments and feedback would be brilliant.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 23rd Nov 2009 at 10:45 AM
Chapter thirteen has just been posted at FictionPress.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 28th Nov 2009 at 10:09 PM
Say hello to chapter fourteen.
Inventor
#9 Old 5th Dec 2009 at 5:34 PM
I wanted to say that your story is quite good, and your grammar is spectacular. Keep on writing! I can't believe that no one has commented yet on your story...