Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Aug 2017 at 4:30 AM Last edited by gdayars : 2nd Aug 2017 at 3:53 PM.
Default What are you making for the maternity and beyond? :)
Sooo any idea what you guys are going to make?

Starting our thread earlier this time

"gratuitous pics"

Totsinc Production
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 2nd Aug 2017 at 4:33 AM
I am making a day care centre.

Oh and centre is not misspelled Firefox, it's called British English!

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#3 Old 2nd Aug 2017 at 5:06 AM
Or french...

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Toaster Strudel Addict
retired moderator
#4 Old 2nd Aug 2017 at 8:13 AM
Man, that is a fantastically steampunk texture on that car... :P
Mad Poster
#5 Old 2nd Aug 2017 at 9:35 AM
Does the car actually move?
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#6 Old 2nd Aug 2017 at 11:02 AM
Not sure if gdayars wants the beans split so I won't say, but it does do a couple of things.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#7 Old 2nd Aug 2017 at 11:05 AM
That is one cool little car
Mad Poster
#8 Old 2nd Aug 2017 at 1:59 PM
Am much too secretive for threads like this, but I will say I have a positive storm of things coming this time. Mods mods mods! I have fixed something that really annoys me, I've made a couple of other things more real-world like, and I will be revamping a past-non-MTS upload and brushing it up to make it shiny. And a brand new modded object that gdayars and I are co-creating. Most if not all to be released packed with a whole bunch of more goodies by gdayars. I love this theme

Creations can be found on my on tumblr.
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 2nd Aug 2017 at 3:52 PM
Yes JONES made the car all steampunky She did an awesome job! it is our totsinc production for the theme. Am hoping she makes loads of recolors too

And gammi is going to have stuff too so Gummi is making loads of modded stuff for that one. I am recoloring
Mad Poster
#10 Old 2nd Aug 2017 at 5:21 PM
I am thinking of building a shop that sells baby stuff and can be run by a Sim. Still thinking, though
Forum Resident
#11 Old 2nd Aug 2017 at 7:39 PM
I know this is not a wish list thread, but If anyone needs an idea . . .
**My Sim children could use a worn out blanket that uses the same actions as the teddy bear. They can carry it around or play with it to give them comfort.
**I'd like to see some different default toys for the toybox -- maybe Pokemon characters or Ninja Turtles. And a wooden default toybox with unpainted wooden toys for an historical game would be great.
**Oh, and I wouldn't mind if someone created more pregnancy-friendly clothes for women in the Wild West (Prairie moms, Saloon girls, Gun-slinging mamas).

Once I get my game all tweaked and running, I'm going to check out the modding section of this site and learn how to do a recolor and maybe a few more newbie modding things. Maybe one day I'll learn how to do something that I can share.

So many things to learn; so few brain cells to process the info needed to learn things!
Shipwreck Island
Mad Poster
#12 Old 2nd Aug 2017 at 8:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gdayars
And gammi is going to have stuff too so Gummi is making loads of modded stuff for that one. I am recoloring

Plus meshing, and modding. Don't sell yourself short eh

Mad Poster
#13 Old 2nd Aug 2017 at 8:09 PM
I'm not making anything myself, but I'm really looking forward to seeing everything made.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#14 Old 2nd Aug 2017 at 8:46 PM
I have no idea. I'm not really a babies and toddler player.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
Original Poster
#15 Old 2nd Aug 2017 at 9:26 PM
toddler style pictures with that little freetime frame maybe @maxon? with cutesie little animals/toy pics?

edited to add, I know you can do loads more than that you are quite talented. Perhaps nursery walls and floors as well, since you do excellent walls! nursery bedding recolors?
Mad Poster
#16 Old 2nd Aug 2017 at 10:32 PM
I'm hoping to finish my New Births cards (for use with MogHughson's postal system). I uploaded three sets ages ago, I have three more sets to do......
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#17 Old 2nd Aug 2017 at 11:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gdayars
toddler style pictures with that little freetime frame maybe @maxon? with cutesie little animals/toy pics?

oooo you've given me an idea - I have some images squirreled away I was going to do something with but never did. Very nice little pictures.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#18 Old 2nd Aug 2017 at 11:16 PM
I can't decide if my day care should be zonned residential or community, what do you all think? I did think of zoning it Comm and leaving the mail box but not everyone knows how to delete it. -which is best if you play the lot as a community lot.

I am also really hoping with help from the multi talented gdayars to upload something completely different... lets see if this old dog can learn some new tricks.

~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#19 Old 2nd Aug 2017 at 11:24 PM
I would make it as community. Can you get an invisible mailbox recolour?

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#20 Old 2nd Aug 2017 at 11:24 PM
Well, in that case Jo, I'd zone it residential then those who can, can rezone. Or maybe supply both?

Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#21 Old 2nd Aug 2017 at 11:31 PM
Originally I thought of doing a no cc and a cc version, but I may just do a cc version and zone it both ways and have 2 files.

~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#22 Old 3rd Aug 2017 at 12:01 AM
Why not do both? Offer one residential, and one community, and people can choose whichever they prefer.

Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#23 Old 3rd Aug 2017 at 12:08 AM
That's just what I said Gummi.

~Call me Jo~
Forum Resident
#24 Old 3rd Aug 2017 at 1:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ihatemandatoryregister
I would make it as community. Can you get an invisible mailbox recolour?

I am using this one: http://modthesims.info/d/488235

So many things to learn; so few brain cells to process the info needed to learn things!
Shipwreck Island
Mad Poster
#25 Old 3rd Aug 2017 at 1:19 AM
Yeah sorry Jo, I opened the thread and only got around to reading it later. Didn't realize time had passed, and that there were posts since.

Page 1 of 4