Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Aug 2017 at 2:03 AM
Default Daenerys Targaryen + Skin by Simpliciaty
i cant find Daenerys Targaryen + Skin by Simpliciaty. some one can reupload the files pls . i really need them . thank you
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 17th Aug 2017 at 2:41 AM
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Aug 2017 at 2:45 AM
i have asked her for weeks but no reply. if some one have the file pls upload it . thank you
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 17th Aug 2017 at 2:52 AM
i really need them , pls help me , thank you so much
Theorist
#5 Old 17th Aug 2017 at 12:41 PM
I'm having trouble imagining what kind of situation would result in such a life-or-death reaction over a Sims 4 download. do you not have the ability to remake this sim yourself? And what could you possibly need them for this badly? :\

Also a lot of content creators explicitly ask people not to re-upload their content without permission. It's generally considered bad etiquette unless the creator is obviously retired.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 17th Aug 2017 at 1:55 PM
Simpliciaty's ad-fly account was deleted, so a lot of his links are inaccessible.
He's uploaded some of his content, but not old sims.

https://simpliciaty-cc.tumblr.com/p...ims-i-cant-find

If no one re-uploads there's no way for anyone to get them.
I can't seem to find his stance on people doing so for the content he wont bring back.

All of his uploaded sims were just photoskinned overlays anyway. Easier than recreating a celebrity look-a-like from scratch.
Forum Resident
#7 Old 17th Aug 2017 at 2:40 PM
Aren't there so many Daenerys Sims in the gallery?
Forum Resident
#8 Old 17th Aug 2017 at 2:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hiabara
Aren't there so many Daenerys Sims in the gallery?

The mod the OP wants looks like this.
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#9 Old 18th Aug 2017 at 12:56 PM