Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
#9551 Old 5th Dec 2018 at 8:37 PM
there are a number of teen pregnancy mods.
several are listed in following link:: http://www.modthesims.info/journal....SC&page=2&pp=10
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#9552 Old 5th Dec 2018 at 8:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Phantomknight
These flowers: http://www.modthesims.info/d/492536...ng-flowers.html ?

Exactly those-I knew it was something Honeywell had made, but I didn't know the exact name. Anyway, they'd be a great 'growth enhancer' for plants if they could be modded to make plants grow to music..(and I love that little pot..it's so cute!)

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Mad Poster
#9553 Old 5th Dec 2018 at 10:12 PM
I recently disabled the cinematic camera due to it usually pointing at walls, but I miss the cute little floating animation of the first kiss. So it'd be nice if that could work without the cinematic.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Alchemist
#9554 Old 5th Dec 2018 at 10:58 PM
since witches/warlocks have their own lot type; there be lots mainly for other creatures. probably "community" be the zoning type of each.
vampire's could have a number of coffins. plantsim's could have a number of "sun lamps".
Mad Poster
#9555 Old 5th Dec 2018 at 11:03 PM
Although they wouldn't be hidden, you could use the Visitor Controller to limit the types of Sims that show up to the lots.

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Forum Resident
#9556 Old 5th Dec 2018 at 11:26 PM
Would sunlamps burn vamps? They probably should... haha...

Anyway, speaking of Cinematics, oneHacks & CC related thing I'd love to see would be a tutorial related to creating custom cinematics. It would seem that it IS possible. But it would take quite a bit of coding, and thus far, no one has ever really successfully attempted. None that I'm aware of, anyway. But i have some ideas that I think would be cool if they had a cinematic to go along with them, and being somewhat of an irritating perfectionist without any talent, it's a real thorn in my side!

-gE
>=)
Mad Poster
#9557 Old 5th Dec 2018 at 11:28 PM
No, sunlamps over the coffin are pretty much the only way for plantsim-vampires to get their sunlight motive without burning up.

Mad Poster
#9558 Old 7th Dec 2018 at 2:12 PM
The Toning down of Sims moaning that their friends don't call them from time to time, within a long period of time. And by their perspective, a one-hour old chat equates to being very long. Also, If you're that concern about relationship, you should also call back whenever possible. Friendships don't work like that.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Mad Poster
#9559 Old 7th Dec 2018 at 3:26 PM
@SneakyWingPhoenix - There's a bug in the game involving random phone calls always being the same Sim. simler90 fixed it. After installing it, my Sim's friends have started calling to chat quite a bit.

Lab Assistant
#9560 Old 7th Dec 2018 at 4:38 PM
Default Matchmaking Gypsy Interaction
Quote: Originally posted by RoxEllen1965
@Modder @Phantomknight - I just tested the gypsy again in a totally unmodded test game and got a completely different result. The only action available on the gypsy was "dismiss" no matter where my sim was - even if my sim was standing right next to her. So there must be a mod in my regular game that makes her work properly. Now I just have to figure out which of my over 1000 mods is doing it. This may take awhile...

EDIT: That was quicker than I thought! The mod you both need is Pescado's old interactwogreet mod. This was originally made so you could interact with sims walking by your house (talk to them, attack them, etc.) without having to greet them. Apparently at some point it also became necessary in the game to greet the gypsy before you can interact with her, but that's impossible. The readme file for this mod doesn't mention the gypsy, but obviously it affects her too. As I mentioned in my other post, you will need to be in the same "room" with her before you can interact with her, but at least it's possible now.

http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/f...r=al%2Fhacks%2F

I'm not sure this is entirely related, but I, too, am having problems with the gypsy -- on all lots -- in that I can *ONLY* buy potions from her, but not get a date at all. There is no option, even after I call her over, specifically for that reason. I have InTeen, along with oodles of other mods and CC, but I can't think of anything that would change this, as it is a recent phenomenon -- I just haven't added that many "hacks" in recent memory. I'm sure there is something conflicting, but I use it so seldom, that I haven't taken the excruciatingly gruelling time to go through and test everything.

It is worth a try to test out Pescado's mod, however. I hope that does the trick, for my single, lonely sims' sake, at least. Thanks for the tip!
Inventor
#9561 Old 7th Dec 2018 at 6:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SneakyWingPhoenix
The Toning down of Sims moaning that their friends don't call them from time to time, within a long period of time. And by their perspective, a one-hour old chat equates to being very long. Also, If you're that concern about relationship, you should also call back whenever possible. Friendships don't work like that.

I haven't tried simler's phone mod, but Pescado's phone hack will prevent those messages and the complaining friend will instead choose to call you to actually chat. It has various other tweaks as well. I think I'm using the AL version, which seems to work for the UC. I think you can still find previous versions if you have a different game version.
Alchemist
#9562 Old 7th Dec 2018 at 10:52 PM
sims be able to have some kind of reptile (made up or real); since the other real-life pet types are represented in game (rodent, womrat; bird, parrot; cat/feline; dog/canine).
Mad Poster
#9563 Old 7th Dec 2018 at 10:54 PM
@mdsb759 - http://modthesims.info/d/464697/

Forum Resident
#9564 Old 7th Dec 2018 at 11:44 PM
I'd like to FINALLY see a complete tutorial that cracks open the whole damned lighting thing in TS2!! I want an object with multi-colored lights, that dont just have the fake "lit up" look, but also cast off colored light onto objects around them. I have SO many ideas for useful lights. I know it can be done because a) EAxis has it in some of their objects; b) Numenor did it; and c) jgwhiteus has done it, too.

Numenor never wrote a definitive and complete tutorial on the topic. Neither has jgwhiteus, that I could see. Since neither one is active anymore, and their last updates seem to have been several versions of SimPE ago (cuz it's very hard to follow them, cuz things aren't where they say they ought to be!), it's been very frustrating.

There's really no "go-to" person with a mastery of TS2 lighting. So that's my wish for a Hack or CC that I'd like to see, as well as my wish for Christmas... Santa?! Are you listening! I've been... good decent reasonably adequate acquitted of any wrongdoing in a court of law ...this year. I'd REEEEEEEEALLY like the BE-ALL and END-ALL DEFINITIVE TUTORIAL for ALL THINGS TS2 LIGHTING!!

Amen.

-gE
>=)
Inventor
#9565 Old 8th Dec 2018 at 6:10 AM
I wish sims would gain the overachiever memory and fulfill the wants even if they did the requirement order in reverse. By default, they need to have an A+ then top their part-time career. Maybe it's just me, but it doesn't make sense that they can't top their career first then become an overachiever if they gained an A+ afterwards.
Mad Poster
#9566 Old 8th Dec 2018 at 9:05 AM
Wait, is that why it never came up for some of my teens? Good job, Maxis.

Mad Poster
#9567 Old 8th Dec 2018 at 10:53 AM
Grade does affect their job performance (those scummy teachers), so I can see a bit why it's wacky you can't top then study because your teen's career level can drop a one back If (s)he keeps on skipping school. I mean missing. Btw, I wish for a mod that allows to leave work/school but leaving a wound on job's performance bar for doing so.

Mad Poster
#9568 Old 8th Dec 2018 at 10:59 AM
My homeless teen got a warning from her boss that if her grades slipped any more she'd be fired. She works as a criminal. I didn't realize the mob boss was so dedicated to education.

Mad Poster
#9569 Old 8th Dec 2018 at 1:17 PM
Yeah. They're automatically are enroll in school, If you like it or not. Kind of strict and odd constitution. Would been better If you sim parents had the choice for enrolling them before child stage, and those kids who didn't have any education won't be unable to apply for certain careers If they didn't finish high school. This could also be cool idea for a hack as well.

Instructor
#9570 Old 8th Dec 2018 at 2:15 PM
i've seen a hack when a sims random give a sim the name but i wanna see a mod when they random gives them the last name.

in english but also the other languages (my game is in dutch) since i'm bad at giving a sim the last name when i create a sim
i Always give a sim a stupid last name when creating the sims

unless when it already exist give me atleast the link if this already exist
Field Researcher
#9571 Old 8th Dec 2018 at 3:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sailorleontine6
i've seen a hack when a sims random give a sim the name but i wanna see a mod when they random gives them the last name.

in english but also the other languages (my game is in dutch) since i'm bad at giving a sim the last name when i create a sim

NE: Wacht, het is misschien handiger als we in het Nederlands praten voor deze vraag. Het is me niet zo duidelijk wat je probeert te vragen. Heb je iets nodig dat een willekeurige achternaam voor je sims kiest?
Je kunt Hook's Randomizer daarvoor gebruiken, je moet de naam nog steeds zelf invoeren maar je hoeft ze niet zelf te verzinnen! JenW heeft verschillende bestandjes gemaakt met namen.

EN: Wait, it might be better if we talk in Dutch for this question. It's not that clear to me what you're trying to ask. Do you need something that chooses a random last name for your sims?
You can use Hook's Randomizer for that purpose, you'll still have to input the name but you don't have to come up with them! JenW has made several files with names.

Hook's Randomizer: http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...pic,8253.0.html
JenW's files: http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s....html#msg233472
Instructor
#9572 Old 8th Dec 2018 at 3:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Isa-WP
NE: Wacht, het is misschien handiger als we in het Nederlands praten voor deze vraag. Het is me niet zo duidelijk wat je probeert te vragen. Heb je iets nodig dat een willekeurige achternaam voor je sims kiest?
Je kunt Hook's Randomizer daarvoor gebruiken, je moet de naam nog steeds zelf invoeren maar je hoeft ze niet zelf te verzinnen! JenW heeft verschillende bestandjes gemaakt met namen.

EN: Wait, it might be better if we talk in Dutch for this question. It's not that clear to me what you're trying to ask. Do you need something that chooses a random last name for your sims?
You can use Hook's Randomizer for that purpose, you'll still have to input the name but you don't have to come up with them! JenW has made several files with names.

Hook's Randomizer: http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...pic,8253.0.html
JenW's files: http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s....html#msg233472

omg hahaha ik wist niet dat je ook een nederlander was lol
maar de vraag wat je stelde klopt, want ik wil een willekeurige achternaam voor de sims hebben (als ik de sims familie wil maken) want daar ben ik wat dat betreft niet altijd zo goed in
maar ik wist niet dat die hook randomizer bestond haha

ik zal ze downloaden wanneer ik weer de sims 2 ga spelen
Mad Poster
#9573 Old 8th Dec 2018 at 3:49 PM
Yeah. They're automatically are enroll in school, If you like it or not. Kind of strict and odd constitution. Would been better If you sim parents had the choice for enrolling them before child stage, and those kids who didn't have any education won't be unable to apply for certain careers If they didn't finish high school. This could also be cool idea for a hack as well.

=
Yes. And I would like to see them drop out of school (like the OPTION in college), or be expelled for failing. Then only a few careers would be available, like crime and slacker.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Top Secret Researcher
#9574 Old 8th Dec 2018 at 8:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sailorleontine6

Best Mod that I know of for Names would be from BoilingOil http://www.leefish.nl/mybb/thread-908.html It has last names and BoilingOil is Dutch, so hopefully you like how this mod works.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.
Top Secret Researcher
#9575 Old 8th Dec 2018 at 8:45 PM
Grade does affect their job performance (those scummy teachers), so I can see a bit why it's wacky you can't top then study because your teen's career level can drop a one back If (s)he keeps on skipping school. I mean missing. Btw, I wish for a mod that allows to leave work/school but leaving a wound on job's performance bar for doing so.

Squinge has a Mod that you might like: SkipSchoolNoGradeLoss that you can find on InSimenator.org

BTW does any besides me think of Phinias and Ferb every time they look at InSimenator? If you don't understand why I do, well in the TV show Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz the Villain always has a Device that is he is going to use to do what ever Evil Deed he planning on and Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz calls the Device an "Enator", I think it is tremendously funny and I love the Phinias and Ferb show.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.
Page 383 of 576