Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Nov 2012 at 12:53 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Showtime, Supernatural
Default Sims "Export Failed"
Today, I tried exporting my sim to a sims3pack from CAS, but it said "export failed". I closed my game and tried again and it still said the same thing. Can anyone help me on how to fix this problem? It's driving me crazy.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 18th Nov 2012 at 9:49 AM Last edited by sona : 18th Nov 2012 at 11:04 AM.
same here
EDIT: Ok this is what I've done In the Nvidia Control Panel, click on Manage 3D settings. Then click on the Program Settings tab if its not already selected. Under step 1, you'll need to select TS3W.exe. You'll have to use the Add button to get it as it. In step 2, down to Vertical Sync and select on-- this will limit the framerate. I also turn Triple Buffering on (and in Power Management Mode I select Prefer Maximum Performance).

I found this advice on thesims3.com forums. http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/595705.page