Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Jan 2015 at 5:30 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Paper delivery to the front door only
I've moved into a pre-made house with a family of four. But the thing that annoys me is the paperboy runs to my back door to deliver the papers. Is there a way to change that? I would like to have it where he puts the paper in the front. I've entered buydebug thinking that there was something there, but nothing. Any input would be awesome!
Screenshots
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 22nd Jan 2015 at 5:38 PM
I'm using a wide variety of NRass mods which add all sorts of functionality, and I believe it is DebugEnabler which gives the Set as Front Door interaction without cheats.

http://nraas.wikispaces.com/DebugEnabler
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Jan 2015 at 6:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kikaimegami
I'm using a wide variety of NRass mods which add all sorts of functionality, and I believe it is DebugEnabler which gives the Set as Front Door interaction without cheats.

http://nraas.wikispaces.com/DebugEnabler

Thank you for such a quick reply. I must have had a brain fart or something, because I found that if you click on the door you want to be used, you can set it as the front door. As soon as I did this, the next day the paperboy delivered the papers to the front. So somehow the back door got named as the front door. Thank you again for your advice.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 22nd Jan 2015 at 6:32 PM
Actually, you can just click one of the doors leading outside and you'll get the lock options and one saying "Set as front door" or "Unset as front door" If you don't have the option coming up then maybe you could try to go in build/buy mode and move the door and place it back in the same place to see if that will make the game recognize that it's a door leading outside. The two options will have the orange circle symbol indicating that it's not an action your Sim has to do.

Hope I helped! c:

Oh, you posted that while I was typing.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 22nd Jan 2015 at 10:04 PM
Shows you how long I've played with my game modded that I couldn't honestly remember this was default behavior Glad you got it sorted!