Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Jan 2015 at 1:03 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Island Paradise
Default Mermaids and MasterController: Not swimming correctly edition
Allright y'all, I recently got island paradise, and after far too much of a struggle, got my sim to be a mermaid. Yay. I haaaattteee the default mermaid top so I downloaded MasterController to be able to edit the mermaid outfit and change the tale style and the top and all that jazz. However, every single time I go into the mastercontroller stylist function I'll change something, be it colours or the top or whatever, and when I exit stylist my mermaid swims like a normal sim with a tail slapped on. Once this happens I can;t get her to swim as a mermaid again, I've tried everything I could think of. I first tried doing it with just the base MC installed, but that didnt work, so I added the Cheats package and now whenever I leave the stylist not only does my sim swim like a normal sim but shes always got some random ass shirt on that I didn't put on. Please help me I simply want to play with mermaids. :c
I'm running 1.67 with MC base and Cheats installed with no other mods, just some CC. Thank you!!